Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2023 6:35 PM
To: Nokomis Migizinz Cindilee B.MSc. Officiant
Hi Rev. Cindilee,
Thank you for your support and kind words! Sandy and I, plus our parents were very happy with the entire ceremony.
Ashley F. Married on 16/10/2022 5 out of 5 rating 5.0
I’m so happy with rev cindilee! Right from our first meeting to the wedding day, it was a great experience and very helpful with brining everything together! I’m so happy we chose rev cindilee to officiate our wedding!
- Meet me through MEET THE TEAM bio🌹
Cindilee, experienced Officiant an Indigenous Officiant the owner of 4 Winds All My Relations & Sacred Heart Spiritual Centre of Remembering provides wedding services based in Niagara Region, Toronto, Hamilton, Halton, Guelph, London (Southern and South West) Ontario.
4 Winds All My Relations offers extensive officiant services for vow renewals, interfaith weddings, spiritual and religious ceremonies. Cindilee provides the required legal documents, along with in-depth ceremony customization and recommendations.
Each wedding package include a complimentary consultation to discuss your wedding plans, ideas and thoughts this will allow you to "get a sense a meet and greet" Cindilee.
All packages include:
- A ceremony that is personalized, includes a complimentary zoom meetings or in person for planning of your wedding ceremony
- A unique and personal ceremony will be created by you, for you with guidance and experience from Cindilee, including family members and loved ones as part of the ceremony, if your loved one has a special reading or words to share, Cindilee is flexible and welcomes the participation of others in the spiritual aspects of the wedding
- Cindilee is available during the full duration of planning your wedding ceremony, via unlimited zoom meetings, emails, text messages, phone calls, and for in person meetings at the wedding venue
- Your ceremony essentials, samples of vows, ring exchange, ceremonies, readings, poems will be shared to create the ceremony you dream, all planning will be exactly what will be created and shared in ceremony
- Cindilee does have two back-up officiants in the event an emergency prevents her from attending your wedding. (A back-up has never had to be called)
- All mailing of the legal documents will be looked after after signatures by Cindilee, so there is no need to worry, a complete personalized service
- Service fee $300.00 (elopement) to $450.00 (hst and gst included)
✨✨✨All Officiating Packages: are listed under Deals✨✨✨
💍Checklist for the perfect wedding:💍Officiates are booked 6 months to 1 and even 2 years in advance. Booking an Officiant is important, for we are working with you and your partner on your memorable, sacred ceremony of marriage. A time that will be always remembered, a ceremony on the journey of life as a couple❣️
- book venue
- secure your officiant ✨is in the top 5 check list items✨
- the marriage license ....only valid for 3 months (90 days) after obtaining
- hire an event planner
- and.............step 35 then the day of 1.........20. ......
As Transformative Life Coach, Cindilee is an expert in helping clients realize their true potential, reach their goals, dreams and soar spiritually to new heights, visit Sacred Heart Spiritual Centre website for more information on various officiating services and coaching.
Please visit my reviews: 💞
Jyleah S. , married on 12/11/20225.0
Everything we imagined, and more
"she was everything we imagined, and more. It felt like the ceremony was led by a family member. She also prayed for us which was really sweet. We would highly recommend her to everyone and anyone!! BIPOC Friendly too!"
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What services do you provide?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
If you offer pre-marital counseling, what is the starting price for (per session)?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
28 User photos
Simy the best♡ Couldn't be happier!
She was very respectful of our spiritual needs, and was so patient when we made a last minute change! She was so helpful guiding us through the ceremony procedures, we were so clueless haha!
She's so kind, so sweet and even laughed at our quirky jokes!
Her warmth added to our very small knit family wedding and we could not have been happier and pleased to have her there
She was kind and compassionate and made our wedding ceremony very comfortable and smooth!
Love is connected with spiritual energy!
.......our union is unique, solid, and blessed..... your spiritual energy, that has lovingly and divinely connected us as husband and wife, will be eternally part of our journey ♥️
A memorable ceremony that guests still rave about!
Reverend Cindilee did a terrific job. She was extremely responsive during the planning, and went over and beyond what we were expecting during the actual event. She wove in Ingenious teachings, practices and prayers that were both educational and uplifting. Each part of the ceremony was imbued with meaning: from the introduction, to the water reflection (our venue was at a waterfall), to the hand drumming and song, to the special (surprise!) ceremonial gift she offered us. Over 10 years later, and our guests still comment on how special the invocation ceremony was, and her gift sits upon our fireplace mantle. It truly could not have gone any better.
I'd recommend anyone interested in a heartfelt, meaningful ceremony grounded in authentic Indigenous Spirituality to seek out Reverend Cindilee.
She is the best!
As if she were family
Are you interested?
Meet the team
My ancestry is Anishaabe Maliseet Britsh French, Wolf Clan, from North East Ontario, New Brunswick ancestral lands.
I have received my Bachelor Metaphysics from the International Ministry of Metaphysics in 2021.
Currently an Master Canadiate Msc. in completion of final theisis, and in line for PhD in Philosphy Transpersonal Counseling.
My work in education as a Professor, and practice in spiritual, traditional and holistic has been 30+ years.
I have been married for 32 years, and raised up 5 amazing children that are wonderful adults, and enjoy being a Grandmother of 2 grandsons.
Throughout the 32 years of marriage, I have been able to experience the changes, transitions, healing, and love that comes when walking together with a partner.
Through this experience and knowledge, I offer counseling, pre-marrital support, and coaching as well after and throughout marriage as a life, spiritual, goal and relationship coach.
I am ordained by the International Ministry of Metaphysics (IMM) in the USA and also with the Canadian International Metaphysic Ministry (CIMM), and a licensed wedding officiate in the province of Ontario and a Minister of Metaphysics.
Conducting and performing ceremony, sharing in circle, working in a most sacred way. I love to perform and conduct ceremonies. As an Indigenous Healer and Traditional practitioner ceremonies are found in many aspects of our life in ways of knowing and being.
As a Metaphysical Minister there are many ceremonies, spiritual and religious gatherings that I am able to share with you. I am able to perform specific, crafted and ceremonies that are of many faiths.
Reverend Cindilee is able to offer:
- Wedding/ Marriage Ceremony
- Hand Blessing
- Smudge Feather Blessing
- Renewal of Wedding Vows Ceremony
- Traditional Blanket Wedding Ceremony
- Hand Fasting Ceremony
- New Beginnings, Adoption Blessing Ceremony
- House/Home Blessing Ceremony
- Blessing Ceremony of Land
- Celebration of Life and Graveside Resting Place Interment
- Rites of Passage Elderhood and New Grandparents
- Rites of Passage Young Girl to Women (Indigenous Rite of Passage)
My time with you is to create a ceremony that will be personal, unique experience that you will and those in ceremony will connect through the heart.