If you’ve tried all the classics and still can’t settle on a first dance song, check the recent charts. The 2010s are filled with gems worthy of your first waltz around the dance floor with your partner. From country crooners to the reigning queen of pop music (Beyoncé, obviously), this decade has its fair share of amazing slow songs.
Here are the best wedding first dance songs from the 2010s.
- A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
- 1 + 1 - Beyoncé
- Young And Beautiful - Lana Del Ray
- All of Me - John Legend
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
- H.O.L.Y. - Florida Georgia Line
- Little Things - One Direction
- Better Place - Rachel Platten
- I Won’t Give Up - Jason Mraz
- Die A Happy Man - Thomas Rhett