Your first spin around the dance floor as a married couple should be nothing short of magical. So, naturally, you’ll need the perfect song. If you’re stumped when it comes to finding the right song, why not take a trip back in time to the swingin’ 60s. With classics like Etta James’ “At Last” (Kim and Kanye’s first dance track) and The Beach Boys’ “God Only Knows” this era really had it all.
Here are the best wedding first dance songs from the 1960s.
- At Last - Etta James
- Everybody Loves Somebody - Dean Martin
- Can’t Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley
- God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
- That’s How Strong My Love Is - Otis Redding
- When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli
- Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me - Mel Carter
- When I’m Sixty Four - The Beatles
- Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers