Your first dance will be one of the highlights of your big day. So, of course, it requires the perfect song. And, good news, you don’t have to head too far back in time to find just the right one. Artists like Alicia Keys, Adele and, the king of all wedding songs - Michael Buble released swoon-worthy songs in the aughts. These are a few of our favourites.
Here are the best wedding first dance songs from the 2000s.
- By Your Side - Sade
- The Luckiest - Ben Folds
- If I Ain’t Got You - Alicia Keys
- Everything - Michael Buble
- Make You Feel My Love - Adele
- Yellow - Coldplay
- Like A Star - Corinne Bailey Rae
- You and Me - Lifehouse
- First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
- Forever and For Always - Shania Twain