Everyone loves to reminisce about the 90s - the happy days of pagers, Tamagotchis, VHS and some seriously awesome music. No, we’re not suggesting that you and your S.O. take to the floor to the tune of the Spice Girls’ “Wannabe” for your first dance - though we think you do play that at some point in your reception - but there are plenty of slow songs worth testing out. From sappy tunes like Savage Garden’s “Truly Madly Deeply” to The Rolling Stones’ classic “Sweethearts Together”, this has it all.
Here are the best wedding first dance songs from the 1990s.
- Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
- (Everything I Do) I Do It For You - Bryan Adams
- Sweethearts Together - The Rolling Stones
- I Cross My Heart - George Strait
- Amazed - Lonestar
- Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer
- Higher - D’Angelo
- At My Most Beautiful - R.E.M.
- I’ll Stand By You - Pretenders
- Kiss From A Rose - Seal