Nobody can deny that Ed Sheeran and Michael Buble have a few love songs worth playing on your wedding day, but you don’t have to keep your whole soundtrack contemporary. For your first spin around the dance floor why not harken back to the good old days of Frank Sinatra, Billie Holiday and The Penguins. Slow things down with one of these tunes and you’ll sure to hear a few “awws” come out of the crowd.
Here are the best wedding first dance songs from the 1950s.
- Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
- Dream a Little Dream of Me - Doris Day
- I Only Have Eyes for You - The Flamingos
- Pledging My Love - Johnny Ace
- All The Way - Frank Sinatra
- Come Rain or Come Shine - Billie Holiday
- Sea of Love - Phil Phillips
- Earth Angel - The Penguins
- Oh, What A Nite - The Dells
- Only You - The Platters