25 Festive Christmas Wedding Songs for Your Party Playlist
If you’re hosting a Christmas wedding and plan to get everyone in the festive spirit, you’re going to want to give this playlist a spin!
There’s something truly magical about a Christmas wedding, from the candlelit wedding reception to the holiday wedding décor and mulled wine, we love everything about festive nuptials. But it wouldn’t be complete without some good old-fashioned Christmas songs on your wedding playlist — a mix of festive classics and number ones are sure to be a hit with your guests. Get ready to celebrate with these Christmas wedding songs for your ceremony and reception.
Here are our favourite festive Christmas wedding songs.
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year – Andy Williams
- 2 Become 1 – Spice Girls
- Holly Jolly Christmas – Michael Bublé
- The Christmas Song – Céline Dion
- Step into Christmas – Elton John
- All I Want for Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
- Little Saint Nick – The Beach Boys
- Mistletoe – Justin Beiber
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
- Wonderful Christmastime – Paul McCartney
- Thank God It’s Christmas – Queen
- I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday – Wizzard
- Jingle Bell Rock – Bobby Helms
- Winter Wonderland – John Legend
- Don’t You Want Me – The Human League
- Baby It’s Cold Outside – Tom Jones, Cerys Matthews
- Feliz Navidad – José Feliciano
- The Power of Love – Frankie Goes to Hollywood
- I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm – Dean Martin
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) – Stevie Wonder
- Merry Christmas, Baby – Christina Aguilera
- Santa Baby – Eartha Kitt
- This Christmas – CeeLo Green
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Bing Crosby
- One Wish (For Christmas) – Whitney Houston
Listen to our Christmas wedding songs Spotify playlist, here!
For more Christmas wedding music ideas, consult with a wedding DJ or band on WeddingWire »