For a monumental day, such as your wedding, you deserve to be pampered. This is where makeup maven, Carrie Tibbs, is highly recommended. Based in Cambridge, Ontario, Carrie is a certified and experienced makeup artist who manages her beauty operation, Beauty Marked Makeup Artistry. For Carrie, every new face is like a new canvas to work with, where she employs her creativity to create looks that are flattering and appealing to you. As much as Carrie is driven by her craft, she loves to form meaningful connections with everyone she collaborates with.
Carrie offers both, on-location and in-studio bridal makeup services. Add-ons like false lashes, corrective body makeup (like tattoo coverage, scar or tan coverage, etc.), artist on standby are also available. Makeup services for groom include skin preparation, touch-ups where needed, powder, etc. The in-studio Bridal Preview service includes the following:
- A complete application held at Beauty Marked’s home studio in Kitchener
- Discussion about your ideal bridal make-up, review of inspirational photos, consultation on make-up styles, and colours that would best complement your personal features, as well as your wedding theme/attire/hair/etc.
- A personalized makeup chart ensuring your look is duplicated on your wedding day
- Discussion after the preview for any tweaks required, products to purchase, etc.
Along with this, Carrie also provides on-location bridal makeup application services for bride, bridal party, mothers, guests, and groom. These include the following:
- A mini-consultation
- Correspondence throughout including tips and tricks (to help prepare for stunning, long-lasting makeup applications), confirmation emails, personalized scheduling, etc.
- For five or more booked applications, a complimentary make-up assistant will be provided ensuring that everyone will receive fantastic service, and beautiful applications in a shorter time frame
Carrie also offers personalized (one-on-one) tutorial and makeup party services. She is also involved in other beauty fields. These include the following:
- Photo shoots (portfolio builds, editorial, fashion, beauty, commercial, avant garde, catalogue, boudoir/glamour, professional)
- Videos / films / TV (corporate, commercial, music)
- Runway / fashion shows
- Special events
51 reviewsWrite a review