Located in North York, Ontario, Social Butterfly Event Design is an award-winning event planning agency with the mission to transform your dream wedding into a reality. The team will consult with you and discuss all wedding details to make sure your vision and ideas are represented the way you want. The company has more than 20 years experience in the events and entertainment industry and has won the Star Award in 2011 and 2012. The staff has worked with many different cultural weddings and festivities including Jewish, Korean, Chinese, South Asian same sex, interfaith and more.
The company offers a variety of planning services. Consultations are offered to discuss wedding details and to get to know you and your vision. Several packages are offered to suit your budget and needs.
The Metamorphosis package includes:
- Venue selection and site checking
- Total budget allocation
- Vendor appropriation and liaising
- Entertainment concepts including live musicians (band or DJ), live productions, etc.
- Photography and Videography liaising
- A/V and lighting concepts and liasing
- Decor and design conceptualizing including colour palette, linen selection, floral design, theme creation, etc.
- Stationery and Invitation conceptualizing, writing and liaising
- Menu, catering, and wine pairing
- Transportation liaising for parties and guests
- Hotel liaising and blocking
- Ceremony and/or liturgical liaising (including celebrant/ officiant selection, program writing, etc.)
- Personal grooming liaising incl. hair, makeup, clothing, etc.
- Additional food items incl. specialty cakes, food favours, etc.
- Contract negotiations for all vendors
- Etiquette assistance & family negotiations
- Full rehearsal/ pre-event walk-through coordination
- Unlimited hours for full-day coordination
The Butterfly Effect package offers day-of service. This package includes:
- Site check
- Full itemized and detailed itinerary with complete contacts and party elements established
- Vendor confirmation and communication of detailed itinerary (2 weeks prior to the event)
- Management of all the event details on the day of the event
- Payment to all vendors on client’s behalf on event day and management of funds
- Rehearsal coordination/ cue-to-cue (where applicable) prior to event
- Minimum of 8 hours of dedicated service for ‘day-of’ event as lead coordinator