Liz Craig - Pianist is a service based out of Toronto, Ontario, that provides wedding entertainment. Liz can custom-tailor music to match couples’ preferences for their big day. Classically trained on the piano, Liz performs a variety of genres including her own arrangements of jazz and the latest songs. She is also happy to accommodate requests to ensure that couples love their wedding-day music.
Liz studied with Juilliard alumnus Dr. David Moroz at the University of Manitoba where she graduated with a Bachelor of Music degree in Piano Performance. She also holds ARCT Diplomas from the Royal Conservatory of Music in both Piano Performance and Pedagogy. Liz has performed at over 500 weddings since 2013, and she is the preferred live music vendor with some of the cities' hottest venues. She has also won numerous awards which attest to her prowess for wonderful performances.
Liz is happy to collaborate with other musicians to create duos, trios, and other arrangements if desired. Her set up is flexible indoors or outdoors as she can provide a portable digital piano and sound equipment. She offers competitive prices for her services. Additionally, she offers a free, no-obligation consultation. In regards to her event services, Liz's most popular wedding packages include ceremony music, cocktail hour performances, reception coverage, a willingness to learn new songs, and more. She can also play music at a range of other special occasions. Other features of Liz Craig - Pianist include:
Couples have also viewed:
106 Reviews for Liz Craig - Pianist
2 User photos
Alyssa K. · Married on 20/09/2019
Very talented and friendly
I’m so glad we chose Liz as the pianist for our wedding ceremony. After my first email interaction I knew she would be an excellent fit for us. She responds quickly, asked thoughtful questions to understand what we were looking for, and clearly articulated what she needed from us and the venue to provide the best service. Liz is an excellent pianist and I was impressed with her smooth transitions between songs as well as her perfect timing. She provided us with a long list of songs for us to choose from and was also open to incorporating new songs. The list included a wide range of songs, from your more traditional and classic wedding songs, to covers of more recent popular songs, as well as some Disney songs (which are always fun to throw in for nostalgia). Liz is very friendly over email and I’m actually sad that I didn’t get a chance to interact with her on the wedding day. She’s very talented, easy to work with, and fairly priced. I definitely recommend her!Sent on 14/10/2019
Fasebe U. · Married on 17/11/2018
Liz was the pianist at our wedding ceremony and she is a gem. From helping us with music choices to her professionalism, she was an absolute pleasure to work with and I am so glad that we found her and she was able to be a part of our wedding! Her music elevated the emotions in the room and made our dreams of an intimate, unforgettable ceremony come true. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Liz!Sent on 28/11/2018
Jessie C. · Married on 29/09/2018
September 2018 - Guild Inn Wedding
For our wedding, we opted for Liz and her violinist colleague to play for our wedding procession and ceremony.Sent on 10/10/2018
The music was beautiful and sounded amazing live. We appreciated Liz's professionalism and she had such a wide range of music to choose from. Absolutely no regrets at all, and would definitely recommend her services to any couples looking for live music on their big day.
Peggy T. · Married on 09/09/2018
Thank you for the lovely music!
Thank you Liz for your lovely music! Liz was a pianist for our ceremony and it was amazing! The music was played on time and in sequence and it sounded amazing! She was a great person to work with from the start! She’s very responsive and she gave many suggestions as to what we could use for the different parts of our ceremony - which was very helpful for someone who knows nothing about wedding planning like me! She was very flexible to changes and it turned out great! Thank you so much!Sent on 12/09/2018
Irene F. · Married on 08/09/2018
Super talented + amazing performance!
We booked Liz to perform at our wedding cocktail reception. From the beginning, Liz was very quick in responding to all of our e-mails. She was quick to highlight an issue with the venue's existing piano prior to our wedding and offered an alternative which was to bring her own digital piano. She was more than happy to work with our suggested song list and we had multiple complimentary comments from our guests on her performance! If you are looking for a pianist to play at your wedding or any other function, we would 100% recommend Liz without a doubt!!Sent on 16/09/2018
Liz Craig - Pianist awards
Liz Craig - Pianist Real Weddings
Team of Liz Craig - Pianist
Hello! Thank you for checking out my profile, I hope that we can connect soon about your big day. Here are ten fun facts to get to know me even bettter:
1. I am a speed reader and I devour books. My average is a new novel every few days.
2. My favourite genres to read and watch are true crime, thriller and horror.
3. I'm a cat lady and currently have a 5 year old Tabby named Bean.
4. I love learning languages in my spare time and right now I'm working on French and Japanese.
5. I've been vegetarian since 2014. Ever since seeing Cowspiracy.
6. I feel so comfortable in the city and in crowds, and start getting anxious in a wide open space or the country side. (I do play lots of weddings in the great outdoors though, and since music is my happy place it all works out!)
7. I am NOT a morning person. I usually wake up around 11 am every day.
8. I've been playing the piano since I was 9, and teaching piano since I was 15.
9. I've been playing weddings for almost 7 years now! It's the best job ever.
10. I'm married to my high school sweetheart. And before you ask, he isn't a musician - he's a theoretical physicist!
Meet Meghan, my violinist partner who can play anything! We are both available to perform your choice of songs on the big day.
I asked her, what are 10 fun facts that people might want to know about you? She said...
1) I played ice hockey growing up and played on the varsity team for U of T.
2) I started playing the violin because I love Celtic fiddle tunes. I got into classical music shortly after I started learning the violin.
3) My favourite musician (right now) is Anderson Paak.
4) I’ve been playing weddings for over 10 years now.
5) I love doing triathalons!
6) In addition to playing the violin in orchestras, musical theatre pits and other concerts, I also make audio reactive visuals for other musicians.
7) I met Liz while teaching (violin) at the same music school in the east end of Toronto.
8) I just had a baby girl!
9) My first job was cutting grass at a golf course.
10) I am in a free improv string trio called, unQuartet.
Businesses who collaborate with Liz Craig - Pianist