Liz Craig - Pianist is a service based out of Toronto, Ontario, that provides wedding entertainment. Liz can custom-tailor music to match couples’ preferences for their big day. Classically trained on the piano, Liz performs a variety of genres including her own arrangements of jazz and the latest songs. She is also happy to accommodate requests to ensure that couples love their wedding-day music.
Liz studied with Juilliard alumnus Dr. David Moroz at the University of Manitoba where she graduated with a Bachelor of Music degree in Piano Performance. She also holds ARCT Diplomas from the Royal Conservatory of Music in both Piano Performance and Pedagogy. Liz has performed at over 500 weddings since 2013, and she is the preferred live music vendor with some of the cities' hottest venues. She has also won numerous awards which attest to her prowess for wonderful performances.
Liz is happy to collaborate with other musicians to create duos, trios, and other arrangements if desired. Her set up is flexible indoors or outdoors as she can provide a portable digital piano and sound equipment. She offers competitive prices for her services. Additionally, she offers a free, no-obligation consultation. In regards to her event services, Liz's most popular wedding packages include ceremony music, cocktail hour performances, reception coverage, a willingness to learn new songs, and more. She can also play music at a range of other special occasions. Other features of Liz Craig - Pianist include:
- Sound/PA system
- Digital piano
Instrumental duo, instrumental trio, soloist/vocalist, instrumental solo
Violin, cello, piano
Ceremony Music Starting Price
Are you an agency or a band?
How many musicians are in your band?
What genres of music does your band play?
What music services do you provide?
What services do you provide?
What items are available?
What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the price?
119 reviewsWrite a review
4 User photos
Liz Craig - Pianist Real Weddings
63 Photos · 06/May/2019
Meet the Team
Hello! Thank you for checking out my profile, I hope that we can connect soon about your big day. Here are ten fun facts to get to know me even bettter:
1. I am a speed reader and I devour books. My average is a new novel every few days.
2. My favourite genres to read and watch are true crime, thriller and horror.
3. I'm a cat lady and currently have a 5 year old Tabby named Bean.
4. I love learning languages in my spare time and right now I'm working on French and Japanese.
5. I've been vegetarian since 2014. Ever since seeing Cowspiracy.
6. I feel so comfortable in the city and in crowds, and start getting anxious in a wide open space or the country side. (I do play lots of weddings in the great outdoors though, and since music is my happy place it all works out!)
7. I am NOT a morning person. I usually wake up around 11 am every day.
8. I've been playing the piano since I was 9, and teaching piano since I was 15.
9. I've been playing weddings for almost 7 years now! It's the best job ever.
10. I'm married to my high school sweetheart. And before you ask, he isn't a musician - he's a theoretical physicist!
Meet Meghan, my violinist partner who can play anything! We are both available to perform your choice of songs on the big day.
I asked her, what are 10 fun facts that people might want to know about you? She said...
1) I played ice hockey growing up and played on the varsity team for U of T.
2) I started playing the violin because I love Celtic fiddle tunes. I got into classical music shortly after I started learning the violin.
3) My favourite musician (right now) is Anderson Paak.
4) I’ve been playing weddings for over 10 years now.
5) I love doing triathalons!
6) In addition to playing the violin in orchestras, musical theatre pits and other concerts, I also make audio reactive visuals for other musicians.
7) I met Liz while teaching (violin) at the same music school in the east end of Toronto.
8) I just had a baby girl!
9) My first job was cutting grass at a golf course.
10) I am in a free improv string trio called, unQuartet.
Liberty Grand Entertainment ComplexRating 4.8 out of 5 , 66 reviews· Wedding Banquet Halls (66)
Casa LomaRating 3.9 out of 5 , 33 reviews· Castle wedding (33)
Enduring PromisesRating 5.0 out of 5 , 964 reviews· Wedding Officiants (964)
Enoch Turner SchoolhouseRating 4.9 out of 5 , 6 reviews· Wedding Banquet Halls (6)
Pan Pacific TorontoRating 4.8 out of 5 , 5 reviews· Hotel Weddings (5)
Kari Lywood EventsRating 5.0 out of 5 , 15 reviews· Wedding Planning (15)
111 Raglan Ave. M6C 2K9 Toronto (Ontario)