The Ultimate Vancouver Honeymoon Checklist for Foodies
From churro ice cream sandwiches to the craziest caesars, Vancouver has lots of trendy eats worth trying.
If you and your partner want to enjoy a few mountain adventures and discover some sweet new eateries, Vancouver is the perfect honeymoon destination for you. Seriously, when it comes to food, the west coast is the best coast. Vancity’s streets are filled with amazing restaurants and trendy eats worth trying - and what better time to sample them than on your first vacay as a married couple?
Here is the ultimate Vancouver honeymoon checklist for foodies.
- Stock up on donuts from Cartems Donuterie
- Make s’mores at Mink
- Binge on Belgian waffles at Nero Waffle Bar
- Live your vegetarian hippie dreams at The NAAM
- Gorge on tacos at Tacofino
- Snack on bao at BAO DOWN
- Eat Aussie-inspired meat pies at Peaked Pies
- Up your breakfast game with pulled pork pancakes at Red Wagon Cafe
- Tuck into some fried chicken ramen at Ramen Gojiro
- Dine in complete darkness at Dark Table
- Dig into a vegan feast at MeeT
- Celebrate Taco Tuesday with an ice cream taco from Rain or Shine
- Go for breakfast at Fable Diner
- Fill up on sushi at Miku
- Splurge on upscale fare at Hawksworth
- Challenge yourselves to finish “The Beast” at The Cannibal Café
- Sip on tropical cocktails at The Shameful Tiki Room
- Share a churro ice cream sandwich at Hugo’s Churros
- Sample local craft brews at Strathcona Beer Co.
- Have some Louisiana-style seafood at The Holy Crab
- Munch on some good ‘ol fish ‘n’ chips at Go Fish!
- Split a crazy fusion hotdog from JAPADOG
- Start your morning off right with a bagel sammy from Siegel’s Bagels
- Try Thomas Haas’ legendary almond croissants
- Head to Rodney’s Oyster House for some ttop-notch seafood
- Eat A+ Indian food at Vij’s
- Cure your hangovers with some next level caesars at Score on Davie
- Get nerdy at Storm Crow Tavern
- Order a juice at The Juice Truck (you’ll need a breather from all the indulgences)
- See the city from new heights at the Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant
- Refuel at Revolver