The Ultimate Calgary Honeymoon Checklist for Foodies
Planning on honeymooning in Calgary? There are plenty of restaurants worth visiting while you’re in town.
Don’t plan on leaving the Great White North for your honeymoon? Understandable, Canada has plenty to offer! If you’re headed for the Prairies for your first post-wedding vacay there are definitely a few foodie destinations to add to your itinerary. From kickass tacos to historical Sunday brunches, this city has it all.
Here’s the ultimate Calgary honeymoon checklist for foodies.
- Start your day with a breakfast spread at OEB Breakfast Co.
- Go to Container Bar for cocktails
- Have dinner with a view at Sky 360
- Share a ‘za from Posto
- Order a Thai food feast at Thai Sa-on
- Eat a piping hot bowl of ramen at Goro + Gun
- Get a history lesson with your Sunday brunch at Fort Calgary
- Celebrate Taco Tuesday at Native Tongues
- Head to Anew Table for a fancy prix fixe meal
- Forget about Timmy’s, go to Jelly Modern Doughnuts for something a bit more gourmet
- Indulge in some Bavarian bites and beer at Wurst
- Split a sundae from Made by Marcus
- Cure your hangover with dim sum at Regency Palace
- Indulge in pie from Pie Junkie
- Get your fill of BBQ fare at Holy Smoke BBQ
- Build your dream dessert at Buttermilk Fine Waffles
- Munch on one of Tubby Dog’s legendary hot dogs
- Shake things up at RE:GRUB
- Do a steak dinner at Modern Steak
- Dive into some southern fried chicken from Cluck ‘n’ Cleaver
- Order a flight of tequila at Anejo
- Treat yo’selves to macarons from Yann Haute Patisserie
- Hit Boogie’s Burgers for a pair of killer hamburgers
- Get your hands on some crazy poutine at Naina’s Kitchen
- Sip beer at Wild Rose Brewery
- Go for gluten-free comfort food at Heaven
- Try traditional Spanish tapas at Ox Bar de Tapas
- Snack on seafood at Big Fish