The Ultimate Newfoundland and Labrador Honeymoon Checklist
Looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life? Head to Canada’s easternmost province for your honeymoon.
Thinking of touring the Maritimes on your honeymoon? Great choice! You’ll definitely want to make Canada’s easternmost province a priority because it has so much to offer. From top notch seafood to stunning parks, there’s something for everyone in Newfoundland and Labrador. Pro tip: once you’ve finished here, don’t forget to stop off in Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia (they’ve also got a bounty of honeymoon-worthy stuff to see and do).
Here is your ultimate Newfoundland honeymoon checklist.
- Get a history lesson at Signal Hill
- Go whale watching
- Take an ATV tour around the Humber Valley
- Are the two of you adrenaline junkies? Go ziplining!
- Explore an ancient viking village
- Commune with nature at the Avalon Wilderness Reserve
- Hike along the Skerwink Trail
- Face off at Mochanopoly Board Game Cafe
- Head to Twillingate to see some icebergs
- Take a dip in Sandy Pond
- Catch your own dinner
- Camp under the stars in Lockston Path Provincial Park
- Spend a romantic evening at the Fogo Island Inn
- Visit the Cape Spear Lighthouse
- See a stellar view of the ocean from Cape St. Mary’s
- See the Northern Lights from Torngat Mountains
- Find your inner merperson and go exploring underwater
- Grab a pint at the Port Rexton Brewery
- Eat oysters at the Adelaide Oyster House
- Soak up the sun on Lumsden Beach
- Spend a day at Gros Morne National Park
- Go bar hopping on George Street
- Kill your sweet cravings with a pair of cones from Bergs
- Get in touch with your artsier sides at The Rooms
- Have a ritzy dinner at Raymonds
- Cozy up in a chalet
- Live life on the edge and go rafting
- Get pampered at Monastery Spa & Suites
- Window shop on Water Street