Forget City Hall, if you’re looking for a simple way to tie the knot, The Pop-Up Chapel Co. is the perfect match! Our chapels pair with an existing charity and some of the city’s best vendors to give you a one-of-a-kind wedding experience. As the originators of The Pop-Up Chapel concept, we have raised over $100,000 for charitable organizations including Sketch, Camp Oochigeas, United Way, Black Legal Action Centre, Evergreen Children's Garden. If the daunting process of planning a big wedding isn’t jiving with your taste, then contact us to reserve your spot today!
CHAPEL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1 hour time slot (15 min Ceremony + 45 min Reception)
- Ceremony venue & decor
- Personal flowers (bouquet & boutonnière or two of each if prefferred)
- Legal Officiant
- Live music for the ceremony
- A toast & light bites for up to 20 guests
- Photography of the ceremony & reception
- A 30 minute ortrait session post-ceremony
- $300 from each sale is donated to the charitable partner
- Additional guests (up to 10)*
- 6 inch cutting cake
- Additional hour in the Chapel*
- Additional personal flowers
- Family florals
- Open bar*
- Live cocktail music
- Live streaming
Toronto, Hamilton, Ottawa & Vancouver
More at: www.popupchapel.ca/dates
To learn more about how it works for couples, visit - www.popupchapel.ca/how-it-works
Mad Bash Grp. also provides other wedding and event services which include micro weddings, corporate & social event planning, event design & styling, content creation, windows & space design and more.
Wedding Planning Services
Day-of coordination, event design, full planning
Number of Planners
Full Wedding Planning - Starting Price
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What types of weddings do you accommodate?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
Any other questions?
50 reviewsWrite a review
51 User photos
Are you interested?
2471 Dundas St W M6P 1X3 Toronto (Ontario)