28 Things to Do on Your Whistler Honeymoon
Planning to turn your post-wedding vacay into one big adventure? Here’s a list of all the things to do on your Whistler honeymoon.
For ski enthusiasts and adventure lovers, one Canadian honeymoon destination tops them all: Whistler. Naturally you’ll want to spend some time on the slopes, but that’s not all that this town has to offer. From amazing eateries to picturesque trails, there’s plenty of things to do on your Whistler honeymoon any time of year. These are a few of our top spots to get you started.
Here’s a list of things to do in Whistler on your honeymoon.
- Kick off your Whistler honeymoon with a bit of skiing or snowboarding
- Pick up some pies at Peaked Pies
- Go cliff jumping at Green Lake
- Spend the night in an igloo
- Get some R&R at the Scandinave Spa
- Hike the Valley Trail
- Face your fears and try bungee jumping
- Set out to find the train car murals along the Cheakamus River
- See Alexander Falls
- Adventure through the treetops at Cougar Mountain
- Take a ride on the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- Go bear spotting in the Blackcomb Mountains
- Grab a six pack from Whistler Brewing Co.
- Get a bird’s eye view of the glaciers, mountains and forests from a seaplane
- Don a headlamp and explore the ice caves
- Have a picnic at Alpha Lake Park
- Practice your swings at the Whistler Golf Club
- Go for tapas at Bar Oso
- Visit the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre
- Take a dip in Lost Lake
- Spend a day at the Audain Art Museum
- Hit the trails for a cross country bike ride
- Hop in a canoe and paddle down the River of Golden Dreams
- Give real rock climbing a go
- Embrace your inner lumberjack at Forged Axe Throwing
- Head to the backcountry for an ATV tour
- Try out some new chardonnays, merlots and pinot noirs on a wine tasting tour
- Have romantic dinner at Araxi
Looking for more things to do on your Whistler honeymoon? Consult a honeymoon travel expert on WeddingWire »