Photographers Paul Koziorowski and Tish Baldeo make up one squared photography, which is based in Vaughan, Ontario. Paul and Tish specialize in contemporary and photojournalism-style photography. Paul, who is married and has two kids, instantly connects with his clients. He mainly shoots weddings in a documentary style, but his background in editorial and fashion photography has influenced his style as well. Tish is also extremely passionate about photography and focuses on capturing the genuine emotions of wedding. His career as a photojournalist gives him an edge, as he covers wedding from a fresh and unique perspective.
Couples are offered customized wedding photography collections by one squared photography so that their unique needs can be met. The studio's most popular collection includes:
- Pre-wedding consultation
- Wedding documented by two photographers from multiple angles and in multiple locations
- High/low-resolution images on USB
- Custom-made wedding album
- Engagement session
- Online photo gallery
The company also offers a la carte options that include the following:
- Additional coverage
- Same day edit slideshow displayed at reception
- Engagement session with high-resolution edited images
- Custom engagement guest books
- Custom fine art books with slipcase
- Custom premium fine art books with presentation box
- Custom premium lay-flat albums
- Gallery wrap canvas prints
- Thank you cards
The studio works at one event per day. Paul and Tish also shoot destination weddings, and they offer trash the dress photography.
2nd shooter, add'l hours, engagement shoot, high-res, multi. locations, slideshow, trash the dress
Most Popular Package
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography items do you offer?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
Any other questions?
3 reviewsWrite a review
Are you interested?
7601 Jane St. L4K 1X2 Vaughan (Ontario)