Loverly Weddings is a wedding photography company based in Welland, Ontario, servicing all of Niagara and the GTA. Owner Krysta Lee has over 15 years of professional experience and focuses on capturing a couple's big day in a natural, authentic manner. She is happy to work with couples from all walks of life and ensures that everyone feels natural and comfortable in front of the camera. The customer experience is her highest priority and is the secret sauce to how she can turn even the most awkward of subjects into a total natural in front of the camera.
Loverly Weddings specializes in contemporary and photojournalistic capturing styles, to give each romantic event a timeless aesthetic. Krysta and her team commit to only one event per day, to make sure each soon-to-be-wed receives their undivided attention. They send their final, high-resolution photos as digital files, with the option for custom prints, canvases, save-the-date, and thank-you cards. In addition to the big day, Krysta also offers engagement and family portrait sessions.
One event per day, 2nd shooter, add'l hours, engagement shoot, high-res, liability insurance, multi. locations, slideshow, toning, trash the dress
Most Popular Package
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography items do you offer?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
44 reviewsWrite a review
76 User photos
Loverly Weddings Real Weddings
252 Photos · 12/Jul/2019
621 Photos · 29/Jun/2019
537 Photos · 22/Jun/2019
401 Photos · 06/Jun/2019
231 Photos · 06/Jun/2019
309 Photos · 27/Apr/2019
Meet the Team
Hi, I'm Krysta!
Thank you for taking the time to get to know me a bit better. So here's the deal, I'm not going to bore you with long paragraphs on why I do what I do or how I got here. After all, you have a wedding to plan! So let me break it down for you!
• I've been with my hubby for 15 years, married for 5! His name is Chris, YUP, we basically have the same name. We are cheesy like that!
• I have been a professional photographer for 15 years!
• I loved doing weddings so much that I quit my awesome government day job 2 years ago to go all in! SIDE NOTE- Scariest moment but also, BEST. DECISION. EVER!
• We LOVE to travel! By far my fave destination to date has been Iceland. But other fave locations- Prague, Italy, Saint Maarten The West Coast of Canada! We always travel in late winter and late fall.
• We don't get much downtime but when we do, we NETFLIX HARD! I basically love any and all the shows with good casting and writing, but my faves are the nerdy ones like Supernatural, GOT, Walking Dead and Silicon Valley.
• Fave food is definitely Mexican, but I love anything with loads of flavor, Indian, Thai, Greek! Ok now I'm hungry!
• I am a mega EXTROVERT! I have zero fear about being in the spotlight or performing in front of large crowds. It's actually where I am most at ease. This really comes in handy when doing family portraits at weddings.
• I am a BIG TIME overachiever/people pleaser. Give me all the gold stars! I will never leave you un-happy!
• I eat problems for breakfast! Ok but really, I love solving problems for people! We even carry an "Oh-Shit Kit" on the day of your wedding filled with solutions to any and all problems that may come up on your special day! You need it, we got it!
• I am a doggy mama, I have a young Sheepadoodle named River and a little old lady Bichon-poodle named Layla. They are goofballs and also my everything, well, after Chris of course.
• I recently became a runner! I ran my first 5k in May of 2019! Running on the trail has become my happy place.
• I am a singer, I actually performed in a professional covers band called Savvy with my hubby for over a decade. I took a break from music when I went all-in on my photography business 3 years ago.
• Most would describe me as bubbly and high-energy. In a very real way, I love to motivate people and to help them feel good always! That's why I also dabble in business/life coaching during my downtime.
• Weddings are my jam! Being a part of a couples day, celebrating their love seriously brings me so much joy that it doesn't even feel like work. I truly LOVE my job and am so lucky that I get to do this for a living!
• I'm a mentor for Big Brothers Big Sisters! It was something that I always wanted to do and in 2019 I finally became a big sis to a super rad 16-year-old!
• I come from amazing genes. I'm almost 40 and many say I look in my late twenties! My grandmother is 85 and looks not a day over 50! WOOT WOOT!
• I mostly do not like being in front of the camera. I wish I was better at taking self-portraits on my DSLR cause I'm super critical of how others capture me. See I totally get you!
Inn on the TwentyRating 4.9 out of 5 , 39 reviews· Hotel Weddings (39)
Ancaster MillRating 4.8 out of 5 , 84 reviews· Restaurant Weddings (84)
Vineland Estates WineryRating 4.9 out of 5 , 16 reviews· Winery Weddings (16)
W2WeddingFilmsRating 5 out of 5 , 10 reviews· Wedding Videography (10)
Maple Meadows Farm & Event CenterRating 5 out of 5 , 7 reviews· Farm Weddings (7)
Honsberger EstatesRating 5 out of 5 , 8 reviews· Winery Weddings (8)
12-111 Fourth Ave L2S 3P5 Welland (Ontario)