On WeddingWire since 2017
Last update: April 2023
Loverly Weddings is a wedding photography company based in Welland, Ontario, servicing all of Niagara and the GTA. Owner Krysta Lee has over 15 years of professional experience and focuses on capturing a couple's big day in a natural, authentic manner. She is happy to work with couples from all walks of life and ensures that everyone feels natural and comfortable in front of the camera. The customer experience is her highest priority and is the secret sauce to how she can turn even the most awkward of subjects into a total natural in front of the camera.
Loverly Weddings specializes in contemporary and photojournalistic capturing styles, to give each romantic event a timeless aesthetic. Krysta and her team commit to only one event per day, to make sure each soon-to-be-wed receives their undivided attention. They send their final, high-resolution photos as digital files, with the option for custom prints, canvases, save-the-date, and thank-you cards. In addition to the big day, Krysta also offers engagement and family portrait sessions.
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography services do you offer?
What photography items do you offer?
What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
93 User photos
Great Wedding Photography!
Loverly Weddings: Lovely Photos, Amazing Team
On a September night we had an intro call with Krysta, and from the moment we started talking it felt like we were talking with a life long friend. We discussed my concerns, my fears and of course my insecurities that being photographed brought. Krysta listened talked through how she would approach situations and shared her own dislike of being photographed. She also went through our potential vendor list and helped us narrow down who would be a fit to our personalities. All before even having any contract in place. As soon as she hung up the phone, we were booked.
The next year of wedding planning brought ups and down both personal and related to the wedding, Krysta and Kira were there through it all. We finally had our first meeting in person for our Engagement Photos. During that session nothing felt forced, honestly I think we laughed more and than anything and the comfort that both Krysta and Kira brought was evident in our photos. Once received our gallery back I could not wait till our wedding. Honestly I just wanted to hang out with these amazing people more than anything.
The morning of the wedding brought a lot of emotions and in an already complex situation, it weighed on me personally. Krysta made sure that I was taken care of from the moment she arrived and that I was okay. She captured the raw emotions and when necessary she and Kira were there to ensure that I was removed in situations that would heighten the emotions. When we received our sneak peak their emotional support was honestly so present because as stressed and upset as I was, you would have never noticed.
Now seeing our entire gallery, I know that we made the right decision in choosing Loverly Weddings and honestly do not know if I could truly pick one picture as my favorite as they are all amazing.
So if you are truly wanting a photographer who picks her clients to match her style, personality and love then I would recommend Loverly Weddings. There truly is no team better!
Best photographer ever!
Krysta and Kira also stayed super flexible with last-minute changes. When we had to move our bridal photoshoot from a park to our condo building due to rain, they used every beautiful architectural feature of the condo lobby, elevators, mirrored walls, and courtyard to give us such a unique photoshoot with fun poses! Krysta even went out of her way to create an amazing bridal party transition insta-reel!
Best of all, Krysta and Kira were so bubbly and upbeat, always smiling and open to ideas for great photo opportunities! Even our family and friends were impressed by how fun, professional, and focused our photographers were!
Overall, our pictures turned out gorgeous and look like they could be in a bridal magazine. They even gave us a sneak peek video montage of our pictures set to our first-dance song, just a few days after our wedding!
Capturing our wedding memories on film meant a lot to us. Thank you, Krysta and Kira, for giving us such beautiful pictures to remember our special day!
Above and Beyond Incredible
were so well organized and kept the wedding party on track. They were like we had our own wedding coordinators, changing the Chapel time for us when we were running late, which was incredibly helpful. They both worked as such a good team and great personalities. They understood our personal challenges and worked with us to overcome them. They captured such sweet moments and helped to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Is there a rating higher than 10 out of 10? If so, they deserve it. Please don't hesitate to hire them, they are worth it.
Krysta and Kira are the wedding photography dream team!
Krysta is amazing
Her organization for the day is so through.
She's able to adjust throughout the day if something comes up.
Not only did Krysta take amazing photos she was also encouraging us to come to her with any questions about planning.
She brings an amazing energy to your event and you will have fun!!!!
Thank you Krysta!!!!!
The BEST Choice we made for our Wedding!
Loved working with Krysta!
Absolutely positive experience!
We absolutely love our pictures!!
Are you interested?
Loverly Weddings Real Weddings
Meet the team
Hi, I'm Krysta!
Thank you for taking the time to get to know me a bit better. So here's the deal, I'm not going to bore you with long paragraphs on why I do what I do or how I got here. After all, you have a wedding to plan! So let me break it down for you!
• I've been with my hubby for 15 years, married for 5! His name is Chris, YUP, we basically have the same name. We are cheesy like that!
• I have been a professional photographer for 15 years!
• I loved doing weddings so much that I quit my awesome government day job 2 years ago to go all in! SIDE NOTE- Scariest moment but also, BEST. DECISION. EVER!
• We LOVE to travel! By far my fave destination to date has been Iceland. But other fave locations- Prague, Italy, Saint Maarten The West Coast of Canada! We always travel in late winter and late fall.
• We don't get much downtime but when we do, we NETFLIX HARD! I basically love any and all the shows with good casting and writing, but my faves are the nerdy ones like Supernatural, GOT, Walking Dead and Silicon Valley.
• Fave food is definitely Mexican, but I love anything with loads of flavor, Indian, Thai, Greek! Ok now I'm hungry!
• I am a mega EXTROVERT! I have zero fear about being in the spotlight or performing in front of large crowds. It's actually where I am most at ease. This really comes in handy when doing family portraits at weddings.
• I am a BIG TIME overachiever/people pleaser. Give me all the gold stars! I will never leave you un-happy!
• I eat problems for breakfast! Ok but really, I love solving problems for people! We even carry an "Oh-Shit Kit" on the day of your wedding filled with solutions to any and all problems that may come up on your special day! You need it, we got it!
• I am a doggy mama, I have a young Sheepadoodle named River and a little old lady Bichon-poodle named Layla. They are goofballs and also my everything, well, after Chris of course.
• I recently became a runner! I ran my first 5k in May of 2019! Running on the trail has become my happy place.
• I am a singer, I actually performed in a professional covers band called Savvy with my hubby for over a decade. I took a break from music when I went all-in on my photography business 3 years ago.
• Most would describe me as bubbly and high-energy. In a very real way, I love to motivate people and to help them feel good always! That's why I also dabble in business/life coaching during my downtime.
• Weddings are my jam! Being a part of a couples day, celebrating their love seriously brings me so much joy that it doesn't even feel like work. I truly LOVE my job and am so lucky that I get to do this for a living!
• I'm a mentor for Big Brothers Big Sisters! It was something that I always wanted to do and in 2019 I finally became a big sis to a super rad 16-year-old!
• I come from amazing genes. I'm almost 40 and many say I look in my late twenties! My grandmother is 85 and looks not a day over 50! WOOT WOOT!
• I mostly do not like being in front of the camera. I wish I was better at taking self-portraits on my DSLR cause I'm super critical of how others capture me. See I totally get you!