You will laugh, you will cry and you will feel a deep sense of connection with your beloved, your family and your treasured friends. Your profound wedding experience will be remembered forever. Lisa Hartley of Simply Ceremony is a professional Life-cycle Celebrant providing Ceremonies for all the transformational moments in your life.
Lisa Hartley has been a wedding celebrant for over 5 years. She is certified by the Celebrant Institute and Foundation and is recognized as an interfaith, Religious Officiant in the Province of British Columbia. You can hear her on Roundhouse Radio talking regularly about ceremonies and issues regarding the end of life.
Whether you are celebrating a blended or interfaith marriage, same-sex, first or second marriage, Lisa will meet your ceremonial dreams. She believes marriage is sacred and the threads of your life story, using your family history and your dreams of your future together will all be woven into a genuine, heartfelt wedding ceremony.
Lisa offers different packages based on your needs. The packages offered include the following services:
- Masterpiece wedding: This is Lisa's full-service wedding ceremony which includes everything within the classic celebrant ceremony plus unlimited readings, blessings and rituals, full circle family interviews to complete your story and much more
- A true celebrant ceremony: This is a classic celebrant ceremony and includes an in-depth interview to understand your love story and wedding dreams, professionally written 30 to 40-minute wedding ceremony, up to 3 wedding rituals, as many readings and blessings as needed, 3 edits, multiple communications and a keepsake ceremony
- A simple ceremony: Includes a professionally written 20-minute wedding ceremony, simple wedding ritual, a reading or blessing, 2 edits and officiating
- Your words only: Includes your writing plus Lisa's guidance, editing and officiating
- Every ceremony counts: Contact her for a complimentary consultation to discuss your ceremonial needs.
Among the other services she offers, you can find:
- Coming of age
- Milestone Birthdays
- End of life
Civil union, single religion, interfaith ceremony, non-religious, vow renewal, ceremony rehearsal
Licensed, allow couple' own vows
Agnostic, buddhist, anglican, baptist, catholic, lutheran, methodist, no denomination, quaker, jewish, unitarian
Wedding Services Starting Price
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
If you offer pre-marital counseling, what is the starting price for (per session)?
17 reviewsWrite a review
18 User photos
1009 Salsbury Drive, Vancouver, B.C. V5L 4A6 Vancouver (British Columbia)