Walk down the aisle at the gorgeous setting of Burnaby Hall. The venue is conveniently located in Burnaby and is close to New Westminster. Experience the chic decor, timeless elegance and classic charm of the venue. Burnaby Hall is just a short drive from Vancouver. It is approximately 25 minutes from the Vancouver International Airport.
Facilities and capacity
Burnaby Hall provides a number of event spaces from which couples can choose. These spaces include the following:
- Ballroom: The Ballroom is an expansive hall with a gorgeous interior. It has the capacity to accommodate up to 300 guests for a seated arrangement and up to 500 without table seating.
- Garden Patio: This is the perfect outdoor location for hosting summer weddings. It features huge wooden tables that can easily seat around eight guests each.
- Classrooms: With a huge event space, this location can be divided into three smaller classrooms if required. It can comfortably accommodate around 70 guests. It has junior tables and chairs that are available for use.
- Gallery: The Gallery is an ideal space for hosting intimate gatherings. It comes with round and rectangular wood tables that can be used by the wedding party. There is also a smaller gallery that is fitting for other celebrations. It can seat around 60-70 guests.
The dedicated event staff will assist couples throughout the planning process to ensure an enjoyable and flawless celebration. They are happy to work with outside vendors. Some of their services include:
- Audiovisual equipment
- Tables and chairs
- Event rentals
- Lighting and sound
- Dance floor
- Flatware, glassware, and linens
The venue also offers a full-service kitchen that is available for use on the special day. It features amenities such as stoves, a convention oven, steamers, a walk-in refrigerator, an ice-maker, and so on.
Orlando’s Catering is the exclusive caterer of Burnaby Hall. Started in 1892, the company offers delightful cuisine. Menu offerings include mouth-watering European, Canadian, and continental selections.
Around 55 spots of underground parking are provided by the venue. Additionally, there are 10 spots of side parking and plenty of street parking available for guests. The facility is also wheelchair accessible.
The venue offers intimate spaces for all wedding-related events. Host your:
- Bridal shower
- Engagement party
Ballroom, banquet hall
City, classic, modern
Catering / bar, clean up, event planning, event rentals, lighting / sound, outside vendors, set up
Reception Site Fee - Peak Season
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What catering services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Any other questions?
7 reviewsWrite a review
Are you interested?
Burnaby Hall Real Weddings
Would you like to visit?
7837 Canada Way V3N 3K8 Burnaby (British Columbia)