We are a wedding & event venue located in Chilliwack, B.C. Affectionally coined as a "Pimped-out Backyard Wedding Venue" by many of our couples - we'd have to say, we fit the bill! We are stationed above the Fraser Valley against the mountain side, surrounded by beautiful views. We have a passion for hospitality and customer service that "wows" our guests - but don't take our word for it - check out reviews for proof!
Facilities and Capacity:
- Framed against a woodland backdrop, our ceremony site is intimate, lush garden space & offers you a canvas to make entirely your own.
- Capacity: 170
- Included: white garden chairs, signing table & linen, water station for your guests & power for your DJ. Our staff will take care of the set-up - so you can spend time making your pinterest decor board come to life!
- What if it rains? Great question! We also include access to our Indoor Banquet Room as a backup in the event that the weather just doesn't agree with you.
- Depending on the package you choose - access to the golf course and power carts may be provided. Fantastic photo opportunites? Helllloooooo yes.
- Our Pavilion is the stuff that dreams are made of. Edison lights, European-style chandeliers, 1200ft of chiffon draping, a bottle of wine or two, trust us - you're going to feel quite at home. Just without the pajamas. This room brims with soft elegance and has huge flexibility to incorporate your own unique color scheme & style.
- Capacity: 160
- Included: white garden chairs, all tables & white linens, in-hour bar, bartender & wait staff, power for your DJ (and your guests, because phones, right?). Set-up & tear-down is provided by our fantastic staff so your mom can just be "mom" - we offer decor packages aswell to help keep your life simple - make sure to ask us!
- Year-round Ceremonies & Receptions with a variety of package options, Pop-up Weddings (ideal for something between an elopement & small wedding), our "Just Say Yes" package, a more "all-inclusive" style wedding with vendors included.
- Complimentary Food & Wine tastings for couples booking a ceremony/reception package.
- All food & beverages supplied by The Falls - no need to cater in!
- Day-of coordinator, to help with the planning and organization of your Big Day
- Hospitality-driven staff
Country, garden, rustic
Catering / bar, clean up, event planning, event rentals, liability insurance, lighting / sound, outside vendors, set up
Reception Site Fee - Peak Season
Plated Service (per head)
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?
28 reviewsWrite a review
75 User photos
Are you interested?
The Falls Golf Club Real Weddings
Would you like to visit?
8341 Nixon Road V4Z 1L3 Chilliwack (British Columbia)