Let your "happily-ever-after" begin in one of the most romantic and elegant location in Toronto. Fairmont Royal York opens its doors for you to host a magnificent wedding adorned by soaring celling and crystal chandeliers, made memorable by efficient services. Combining majestic decor, incredible views and appealing wedding packages, Fairmont Royal York will be an ideal choice for your special occasion.
Facilities and capacity
Fairmont Royal York has a variety of venues that will add elegance and grandeur to your wedding and they are:
- Concert Hall - boasting over 8000 sq. ft. this hall with sky high ceiling, full stage and balcony, crystal chandeliers and arched windows is perfect for a fairy tale wedding
- Ballroom - this fully restored venue space of 5000 sq. ft. has an Italian influence and is adorned with ceiling oil painting. And, it has the reputation of being the most photographed room in Toronto.
- Imperial Room - a great space of over 5000 sq. ft. this venue will make a great entertainment space with floor-to-door ceiling, wood dance floor, and a permanent stage
- Canadian Room - one of Toronto's most elegant and largest event venues, with additional function rooms, this versatile space can host weddings for up to 750 guests
- The Nineteenth Floor - An ideal venue for intimate reception, or dinner, it features exclusive reception area, fire place overlooking the Toronto skyline and provides private Concierge service
The wedding specialists of Fairmont Royal York will provide premium services to manage your event, be it an engagement party, bridal shower or cocktail reception. They have a range of excellent wedding packages that you can choose from to make each event truly unforgettable and unique. Their award winning catering team will create an exquisite menu that will exceed your expectations.
With newly renovated glory, Fairmont Royal York proudly presents 898 Luxury and Signature rooms for a comfortable and luxurious stay. Spread across eleven floors, the renovation has added few appealing elements like pool and health spa with brand new exercise equipment, exterior revitalization, new HDTVs, satellite iPad check-in during peak hours, paperless checkout, and digital path-finding monitors, and you will also have high speed internet access and entertainment features.
Ballroom, historic, hotel
City, classic, glamorous, vintage
Accommodations, bridal suite, cake, catering / bar, clean up, event planning, liability insurance, lighting / sound, outside vendors, set up
Reception Site Fee - Peak Season
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
4 reviewsWrite a review
4 User photos
Fairmont Royal York Real Weddings
12 Photos · 19/Jul/2020
31 Photos · 11/Jul/2020
121 Photos · 25/Nov/2017
Upon booking your wedding at Fairmont Royal York, a 10% food & beverage discount will apply to the bridal shower or engagement party or rehearsal dinner.
100 Front Street W M5J 1E3 Toronto (Ontario)