The Omni King Edward Hotel is a Toronto-based venue that provides the ideal setting for a romantic and elegant wedding. Known for hosting stylish events, the hotel offers a range of jaw-dropping spaces to choose from. It takes pride in offering outstanding service from the first contact and every step of the way to ensure your event runs flawlessly.
Facilities and Capacity
The Omni King Edward Hotel features spectacular event spaces which include:
- The Windsor which is the most private space, perfect for a ceremony or rehearsal venue that caters to 150 guests.
- The Sovereign is a glamorous ballroom with Edwardian architecture and a capacity for 190 guests.
- The Vanity Fair Ballroom is the largest ballroom with its opulent domed ceiling, reception area and atrium with a capacity for up to 280 guests.
- The Crystal Ballroom which recently reopened in 2017, reception area and located on the 17th floor with a capacity for up to 270 guests.
Among the services offered in their Platinum, Silver and Crystal wedding packages are:
- Five-hour open bar
- Butler Passed hor d'oeuvres
- Three- or four-course dinner, depending on the package
- Late-night coffee station
- Complimentary menu tasting
- Complimentary bridal suite on your wedding night
- Complimentary breakfast for two in your suite
- Personalized menus at each place setting
- Full-length white linen tablecloths, napkins and chairs covers
- White-glove service during reception
Something that never goes out of style is great cuisine. It's something to be expected at a lavish wedding, and their delectable menus are second to none. Executive Chef Daniel Schick and his team have created something for every taste. Their menus include hot and cold reception stations, three-course dinners and enhancements of every kind, from beverages to desserts to late night fare.
Ballroom, banquet hall, historic, hotel
City, classic, vintage
Accommodations, catering / bar, event planning, event rentals, lighting / sound, outside vendors
Reception Site Fee - Peak Season
Plated Service (per head)
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for stations?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
22 reviewsWrite a review
4 User photos
The Omni King Edward Hotel Real Weddings
32 Photos · 27/Jun/2021
81 Photos · 03/Jan/2021
92 Photos · 01/Dec/2018
85 Photos · 23/Jun/2018
77 Photos · 28/Jan/2017
37 King Street East M5C 1E9 Toronto (Ontario)