Country Heritage Park is a not for profit charitable organization located in beautiful Milton on 80+ acres highlighted with the Niagara Escarpment as a backdrop and centuries of historic buildings.
We specialize in hosting weddings, social gatherings, corporate meetings and supporting other community not for profit events or fundraisers and recently movie shoots. Hosting your event at Country Heritage Park not only will leave your guests breathless but also helps in the preservation of your community.
Sought After Venues
The Gambrel Barn; 280 seated
- Our all season, Gambrel Barn from the outside looks like a traditional looking barn, however once inside you feel the natural beauty of a post and beam structure with the warmth of reclaimed wood surrounding you with the simple elegance of twinkle lights strung above and down lighting of beautiful historic beams. The unique name of this building reflects the roof style and was constructed as a bicentennial project back in 1984.
The Carriage House; 150 seated
- Our seasonal, Carriage House is a one of a kind building where classic meets elegance. An all wood building constructed with large barn doors, offering a perfect grand entrance into its unique open roof concept allowing the elements of nature to be felt throughout the event. Once the sun sets and nighttime begins the building is illuminated by the country’s nighttime sky and by strung twinkle lights enhancing natures natural beauty.
Fees and Inclusions
- Venue access is from 9:00 a.m. day of until 2:00 a.m. following the event for all patrons and vendors
- Venue rental fee includes; set-up and tear down of our house tables and chairs
- All bar packages cover the purchase, sale and service costs of alcohol including Bar Tenders
- An Event/Venue Coordinator; from booking to day of they will work with you to create a scaled Floor Plan and Event Outline to ensure a flawless event
- Venue rental fees, tractor rides and bar service packages are HST exempt
Country Heritage Park has diligently selected premium preferred caterers that offer both traditional Canadian/American food as well as Halal and South Asian options. We do not allow outside caterers for very important reasons. One, our venues are historic buildings and if they burn down we are not be able to replicate them or their historic significance. Secondly, our venues are not equipped with full kitchen amenities, which offers surprises to external caterers, resulting in possible complications that may or may not be able to be resolved day of. Therefore it is required that one of our partnered caterers be contracted for dinner services for all events. Please contact the selceted caterer directly for pricing.
Apart from the caterer, we offer flexibility to bring in external vendors pertaining to other event necessities such as décor, floral, photography, entertainment, day of wedding coordination, etc.
Tours are offered on an pre-booked hourly basis and take approximately 1 hour from start to finish. Aside from previous booked events tours are conducted Sunday-Saturday; 9:30am – 3:30pm
Other Historic Buildings
Country Heritage Park offers other facilities which include historical buildings and displays that give this venue its signature mark. Among them you can find the Nassagaweya Schoolhouse, Massey Harris Building, Ford Dealership, Mountview Women’s Institute Hall, Potter-Kinder Blacksmith Shop and more.
- Tours of other Historic Buildings
- Educational programs
- Summer camps
Farm, historic, loft, museum
Classic, country, garden, rustic, vintage
Bridal suite, catering / bar, clean up, event rentals, outside vendors, set up
Reception Site Fee - Peak Season
Plated Service (per head)
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for stations?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?
28 reviewsWrite a review
32 User photos
Are you interested?
Country Heritage Park Real Weddings
Meet the team
Samantha is passionate about creating joyous memories. Good at wearing multiple hats and is adept at responding quickly to changing circumstances, always maintaining an upbeat, can-do attitude. She maintains a big picture philosophy with a focus on the goals and critical eye on the details. Her experience includes managing events of all sizes from corporate meetings to fundraisers and celebrations. In her free time, Samantha enjoys yoga, anything food and wine related as well as travel and spending time with friends and family.
Ever the problem solver, Kate uses her positive approach to any and all pivoting moments. She brings forth a tenacity and spirit that reflects in the work and services she provides for her clients. Specializing in the weddings for 5 years, Kate is the cog that you need to keep the wheel moving for your special day.
With a finite attention to detail, she is always able to "make it work" with open communication throughout the beginning, middle and execution of your event.
Her passion is building within the community of Milton, and as such, has embarked on a new endeavor of Community events though CHP.
Please feel free to reach out to Kate with any and all inquiries, as she looks forward to the new season and the challenges it brings.
Would you like to visit?
8560 Tremaine Road L9T 2Y3 Milton (Ontario)