On WeddingWire since 2016
Last update: August 2023
Bradford Barn is a unique wedding venue located in Bradford, Ontario offering country charm in a perfect rustic setting. The team at Bradford Barn takes pride in providing you with an array of convenient services to make orchestrating your event simple. They specialize in live entertainment, lighting, and sound productions. Wow your guests with both a live show and a talented personal DJ. The best part? It's all included.
Facilities and Capacity
The facilities found at the Bradford Barn include a newly renovated two-story heritage barn with a rustic timber bar, professional sound stage and lighting, outdoor fire pit, cocktail area, Grain Bin Bar, and newly built gazebo for your outdoor entertaining and enjoyment. The team specializes in providing live entertainment and DJ services to keep the dance floor packed all night. They can accommodate up to 200 guests and offer outdoor and indoor ceremony sites. You never have to worry about the weather as they have you covered rain or shine with no additional fees. The staff offers special discounts for Friday or Sunday dates as well as pricing for parties smaller than 100 guests for non-Saturday dates. They also have on-site upgraded washrooms complete with granite countertops, running water, and electricity.
Bradford Barn offers various services to help make your special occasion a successful event. For your convenience, the team provides access to designated dressing rooms. The staff also provides setup and cleanup services and event rentals to make organizing the logistics of your gathering straightforward. Catering and bar services are also available.
The catering services provided at this venue include the set up of all dining tables and all other food service-related items for your reception. Menus can be tailored to your needs and tastes. The in-house caterers have more than 20 years of experience in the industry, providing them with the expertise to create a memorable dining experience. The cuisine can be served in the following ways, among other styles:
- Cocktail reception
- Family style
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
Describe the style of your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for stations?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
84 User photos
The wedding of our dreams!!
Joran: Joran is the owner of the barn. Communication was incredibly easy. He was always quick to return calls if we didn't catch him right away. He was at the venue the day of our wedding and the morning after to ensure we got all our belongings (alcohol and personal décor). The barn even made sure to have it all packed up and ready to go for us!
Soula: you don't need a wedding planner WRONG! Soula is at your service 100% of the time. She is just an e-mail, text or phone call away! The best part? Her services are included in the venue price. Soula is everything you think and didn't think you need! She literally took care of everything for us and was always 2 steps ahead of us! Our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without her!
Soula ensured that our day was PERFECT! She also ensured that she kept everything moving in a timely manner so that there was time for everything we wanted to do. The wedding went off without a single hiccup. I am still in awe of how amazing she is!
Venue: The venue itself is breathtaking. It is very well maintained, and the gardens are beautiful! The ceremony space overlooks a beautiful field (we were lucky enough to still have the corn stalks in the background for our fall theme).
Preferred vendors: I highly recommend their preferred vendors!
- DJ (Costa Entertainment): Shawn was a pleasure to work with. He was the DJ and emcee for our wedding. He helped build the itinerary of the night and paid close attention to details. He kept my guest entertained throughout the evening and played great music all night!
- Catering (Cibo Special Event Catering): The food was AMAZING! We did the pig roast buffet menu. There was so much food, everyone was well fed! The wait staff were phenomenal. Moreover, David and Maria (owners) are amazing to work with! They by far exceeded my expectations and everyone is still raving about the food from our wedding!
- The barn is heated so your guest WILL NOT be cold! This is a big bonus!
- BATHROOMS!! They have functioning bathrooms located on site! A lot of other barn venues I looked at you had to rent them.
- There are so many pieces of décor provided by the barn! They have a room filled with décor that you can pick from! This took so much stress of me from having to make or rent décor.
- The Bradford Barn also included lawn games for the guests to play during cocktail hour. All my guests loved this!
- The Bradford Barn Photo Frame: They have a cute life size photo frame that is cute to take pictures with. I had someone taking family photos to share with my family after the wedding. I highly suggest this! It's so hard to get everyone together sometimes to take family photos! Your guests will love you for it!
- There is a downstairs portion to the barn that can be used for dinner and then have the whole upstairs for your reception after! From what I remember the downstairs of the barn is not heated like the upstairs.
- They have a sign ceremony where you can bring a plaque with your names on it, and they will hang it on a pole with everyone else who has been married at the barn (see photos)
- No clean up: The Bradford Barn takes care of the clean-up with the EXCEPTION to the bridal suit and man cave!
- They also have a financing option which not all venues have! This was very helpful for my husband and I.
- Live Band: There is a live band that plays in between the DJ and they were amazing! The guests loved it! Weddings don’t tend to have live bands anymore, so it was a unique touch!
- Fire Pit: the barn has a fire pit outside that can be used which is another unique touch. We had a late night smore bar for our late-night snack.
CONS: None! I honestly can't think of a single thing that would have made our day anymore special! This entire team is amazing! Our guests said that our wedding was one of the best weddings they have ever been to too!
Everyone had a blast!
Best hidden gem in Bradford!
Thank you again for making our dream wedding come true!
- Jon and Janessa Miles
But honestly this venue has it ALL.
Their BIGGEST asset is definitely Soula, she helped me with steps during the planning process when I hit dead ends, she was my day of coordinator AND my florist. I genuinely have no clue what I would have done without Soula.
This place is worth ALL the hype, and it should definitely be at the top of anyone's list who wants a beautiful rustic wedding!
Our daughter's wedding at Bradford Barn
Shaky Start, Superb Finish
Best wedding ever
Truly a magical venue
Are you interested?
Bradford Barn Real Weddings
Would you like to visit?