Petite Pearl Events is a boutique, award-winning event planning and design company where passion, experience, and dedication are combined to create exceptional and unique weddings. The Petite Pearl Team has a versatile approach that allows them to work with many visions and aesthetics, from classic and bohemian to simple and contemporary. The company aims to plan an event that reflects your personal brand and leaves your guests in awe.
Many publications, such as Real Weddings Magazine, Real Weddings Annual Planning Guide, Wedluxe Magazine, Belle Lumiere Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Ruffled, Brides, OnceWed, Elizabeth Anne Designs, White Magazine and 100 Layer Cake, have featured Petite Pearl Events. In addition, Petite Pearl Events has also been awarded as:
- 2020 Finalist for Best Wedding Event Planning Over $75K by Professional BC Wedding Awards
- 2020 Finalist for Best Wedding Decor by Professional BC Wedding Awards
- 2018 Finalist for Best Wedding Event Planning Over $75K by Professional BC Wedding Awards
- 2018 Finalist for Best Wedding Decor by Professional BC Wedding Awards
- 2017 Top Wedding Planner in Vancouver by Top Choice Awards
- 2015 Top Wedding Planner in Vancouver by Top Choice Awards
- 2014 Best Wedding Decor by Professional BC Wedding Awards
- 2013 Finalist for Best Wedding Planner by Professional BC Wedding Awards
No two weddings are the same - all packages are customized to your needs and vision. The main wedding planning packages offered are:
- Full Planning
- Partial Planning
- Month-of Coordination (includes a 2-hour Guidance Meeting to assist with your planning process + then involvement/takeover starts 1 month prior + full day-of)
- Event Design + Decor
- Elopement Planning + Styling (Sea To Sky region only)
- Intimate Wedding Celebrations
Wedding Planning Services
Day-of coordination, event design, full planning, partial planning, vendor referrals
Number of Planners
Day-Of Coordination - Starting Price
Full Wedding Planning - Starting Price
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What types of weddings do you accommodate?
What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
112 reviewsWrite a review
109 User photos
Petite Pearl Events Real Weddings
7 Photos · 16/Jun/2019
48 Photos · 11/Aug/2017
22 Photos · 25/Jan/2014
Meet the Team
I’m Jessica but most people call me by my maiden name ‘Minnie’, so you can too. I’m a momma to the raddest little dude gordie, a wife, a pisces + the founder/creative director of PPE. I’m the opposite of shy but I most definitely prefer to be behind the scenes doing what I love most + working hard to make moments extremely special, stress-free + picture perfect for others. I started PPE in 2010 from my kitchen table + the trunk of a zipcar while working another full time job. By the age of 26, I was completely self employed. Fast forward to 2019 + I have an incredible team of 3 other full time planners/designers, 1 part time designer + the best wedding day assistants. The last 10 years have required extreme dedication + many sleepless nights, but each year is more rewarding than the last + I continuously get to meet some of the most inspiring individuals/couples who are still in my life to this day. I hope that you can be one of those couples as well.
A few facts for the fun of it:
- I’m a creature of habit yet prefer to travel only to new destinations
- I’m a foodie but I’d choose a good dive bar over a fancy restaurant any day of the week
- I stopped drinking coffee 2.5 years ago (I still have a cup of decaf every morning though - love a cozy coffee)
- I’ve been practicing yoga for 10 years - it’s my saving grace mentally + physically
- I am extremely planned + organized but I cannot start packing for a trip until about 1 hour before I have to leave (ok this has stretched to 2 hours now that i have to pack for a kid as well)
- I haven’t strayed from choc chip cookie dough or mint choc chip ice cream flavours for as long as I can remember
- In another life, i’d be a forensic pathologist
- I’ve heard the song “Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey more than all of you combined, i guarantee it
Hi, I’m Margot and I like long walks on the beach… no but seriously, even though I now live in London (UK, not Ont) I’m a Vancouver girl at heart. I can stare at the ocean for hours. it centres me and fires me up for adventure all at the same time! And when it comes to adventure, well, that’s sort of my jam. My favourite quote + guiding principle is “feel the fear and do it anyway”. following that mantra has led me into the most amazing experiences of my life… like sailing around the world on an old timey tall ship, quitting my 9-5 to follow my passion for wedding planning (more on that coming up) and most recently moving halfway around the world + setting up shop in a new city/country. Speaking of that work life (and let’s be real, personal too, because there isn’t really a difference for me), 2019 marks my 6th year with PPE where i’m a principal planner + event designer. It’s the best of both worlds; all of the nerdy OCD satisfaction of spreadsheets + colour-coded timelines together with the creative challenge of pulling together eclectic + highly personalized events for my amazing clients. Now that I’m settled in London, UK, I absolutely cannot wait to work with a whole new set of couples!
Hi! I'm Nicola. I'm an associate planner + designer with the PPE team. I joined the team in 2016 and now work full time with this amazing team. My favourite thing about what I do is hard to put into a few words, but I love that I get to help people create some of their most special memories. The magic of the fact that I am a small part in so many people's most precious memories is not lost on me. i love it!
Eagle Run Drive, Brackendale BC V0N1H0 Vancouver (British Columbia)