De Belle Photography is a Montreal-based company that specializes in creating amazing and authentic images for brides and grooms on the most special day of their lives. With a contemporary and photojournalistic approach to wedding photography, they will capture every single detail. Whether you are looking for modern elegance or vintage charm, their team will make you shine your brightest on your big day.
Jeffrey de Belle is the owner and main photographer behind this company that has gathered a large following within the Montreal wedding community since 1990. His team of professional photographers, graphic artists and management staff work more than 100 weddings each year, making them one of the largest wedding photography companies in the area.
Their wedding packages offer quality service at affordable prices and include services such as:
De Belle Photography also offers clients other services which include:
Couples have also viewed:
92 Reviews for De Belle Photography
Sébastien F. · Married on 29/07/2016
This is the worst experience you can imagine for a wedding. They are not responding over the phone or by email. All they want is your money before the wedding and then they disappear. Please don't make the same mistakes as we did...Sent on 11/07/2017
Semele · Married on 20/09/2019
Worst vendor of my wedding
Thirteen months later and I have still not received a completed wedding video. The pieces of "video" shot and sent to us consisted primarily of 2-3 second live-photo-esque unusable quality, often with audio of the videographer talking over the images. Our ceremony was poorly and incompletely shot with the videographer somehow managing to have a skip in a digital video during my husband's vows. The videographer also stood in one place for the duration of the reception capturing only the moments of the dancefloor while I was changing out of my gown and somehow not managing to capture the speeches. On the night of we even paid the videographer double time in extra fees to stay and film for an extra two hours and received NO footage at all of any of that time. In attempting to discuss the unsatisfactory performance of Jeff and his on-site team with Jeff we reached out many times before finally getting him on the phone months later. He was unapologetic, even annoyed that we were unwilling to find someone else to edit together what his team sent us. However, in the end, he offered to personally ensure that the video highlights would be put together quickly and with an extra video piecing together our ceremony and speeches to make it look as though the videographer hadn't missed most of the latter or messed up the former. I was satisfied with that because what was done was already done. It is now 13 months later. I have no videos. And since April no one has responded to me.Sent on 12/10/2020
If you value your memories, your time, or money do not use this company. They will not have a plan for photos for the day of, they will not get video of the important moments, and they will not act professionally past the moment they have secured all of your money.
Pamela L. · Married on 18/08/2018
Been waiting for 2 years now
Its been 2 years now and still have no received my wedding album nor my video. After many conversations, still not product. If you decide to use them do not pay everything upfront.Sent on 01/08/2020
De Belle Photography's reply:We try to make all of our clients happy, but at the end of the day, there will always be a small percentage of clients that aren’t 100% satisfied, it is the nature of the business that we have learned over 25 years and 3000 weddings. The albums & video production process can be a long process that clients participate in, which adds to the timeframe of when products are delivered. Covid-19 has also had an impact on album production and deliveries as the world, shut down. Sorry that we have not 100% satisfied you Pamela, but we are doing our best for you :-)
Lori D. · Married on 26/09/2016
I am sad to write this review as I know the owner of the company, I just feel it is important for future clients to know my experience before they sign a contract.Sent on 29/09/2016
I want to say 1st off that I am very happy with my photos and had a blast with Jeff and his team on our wedding day in April 2014. For this I would give a 5/5.
I just want to warn future clients to NOT get a wedding album, get the USB and make your own! It took 2 years, 2 months and 1 day to get ours. We signed a contract, paid all the money upfront as required, then after the wedding the customer service was less than adequate.
1) The delivery of our 1st prints and USB were supposed to be done within 8 weeks and we got them 9 weeks later.
2) The delivery of our album was 1 year and 2 months after the wedding (We submitted our photo choices within 4 weeks of getting the USB). We were SO excited to finally get the album only to open it and see white mats vs the Black we had requested. We were promised this would be fixed immediately. It took another year to have the album fixed.
3) I was NEVER given a call by de Belle to let me know what was happening with our USB/prints or wedding album UNLESS I called or emailed them 1st to ask what was happening? They even admitted to dropping the ball with us. It was an incredibly frustrating experience and I am a patient person.
4) To make up for all the mistakes that were made and delays for the 1st time the album was wrong Jeff did blow up wedding photos for us on his dime. He did also have things sent to our house to save us from driving back and forth to the studio (this was appreciated but because these were their mistakes it should be standard customer service).
5) Once receiving the corrected album I did sadly see that the pictures that were reprinted, two of them were ones with my Dad's & Mom's eyes closed. I would have thought the ones they fixed with eyes open would be used. At this point I am not going to send it back in fear of it taking another 2 years to get it corrected.
6) Jeff did offer us a 1hr photo shoot to make up for the long process of fixing the album. In discussing it with my husband, although appreciated, we felt we couldn't use the photo shoot and in turn asked for a partial refund instead. He wrote back again offering a photo shoot and not even acknowledging my request for $ back instead. I again wrote back asking for a partial refund (Even asking what he felt was fair in this situation, I never stated an amount). I have never heard from him again & the last email was several months ago. This is why I have finally decided to give my review.
I just want future clients to be aware YOU will have to be the ones to call & email to find anything out about your pictures, there does not seem to be any system in place for them to contact clients unless contacted 1st and it seems whatever project is more important will be placed in front of yours (Even though they made mistakes I was told ours would go to the back of the line in production, imagine how upsetting it is to see other clients who are married after you getting their USB & album 1st!?)
I am hopeful others will not experience the frustration we have & that things are running smoother at de Belle now.
I wish you all Happy Weddings!
Armand T. · Married on 20/06/2020
The experience of a lifetime!
Professionalism, Expertise, Excellent customer service... These are some of the many things you will experience when working with de Belle Photography's team. We LOVED our experience and we will make sure to work with this wonderful team for every occasion! If you are looking for highly skilled individuals that are very professional all while making you feel like family, then look no where else then de Belle Photography. We LOVE and THANK you!Sent on 08/11/2019
Armand & Jessica
De Belle Photography awards