De Belle Photography is a Montreal-based company that specializes in creating amazing and authentic images for brides and grooms on the most special day of their lives. With a contemporary and photojournalistic approach to wedding photography, they will capture every single detail. Whether you are looking for modern elegance or vintage charm, their team will make you shine your brightest on your big day.
Jeffrey de Belle is the owner and main photographer behind this company that has gathered a large following within the Montreal wedding community since 1990. His team of professional photographers, graphic artists and management staff work more than 100 weddings each year, making them one of the largest wedding photography companies in the area.
Their wedding packages offer quality service at affordable prices and include services such as:
- One event per day
- Second shooter
- Additional hours
- Custom graphics
- Liability insurance
- Multiple locations
De Belle Photography also offers clients other services which include:
- Boudoir shoots
- Trash the dress
- Photo booth
Vendors you may like
Check out other vendors that are popular with couples right now
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography services do you offer?
What photography items do you offer?
What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
Worst vendor of my wedding
If you value your memories, your time, or money do not use this company. They will not have a plan for photos for the day of, they will not get video of the important moments, and they will not act professionally past the moment they have secured all of your money.
Been waiting for 2 years now
I want to say 1st off that I am very happy with my photos and had a blast with Jeff and his team on our wedding day in April 2014. For this I would give a 5/5.
I just want to warn future clients to NOT get a wedding album, get the USB and make your own! It took 2 years, 2 months and 1 day to get ours. We signed a contract, paid all the money upfront as required, then after the wedding the customer service was less than adequate.
1) The delivery of our 1st prints and USB were supposed to be done within 8 weeks and we got them 9 weeks later.
2) The delivery of our album was 1 year and 2 months after the wedding (We submitted our photo choices within 4 weeks of getting the USB). We were SO excited to finally get the album only to open it and see white mats vs the Black we had requested. We were promised this would be fixed immediately. It took another year to have the album fixed.
3) I was NEVER given a call by de Belle to let me know what was happening with our USB/prints or wedding album UNLESS I called or emailed them 1st to ask what was happening? They even admitted to dropping the ball with us. It was an incredibly frustrating experience and I am a patient person.
4) To make up for all the mistakes that were made and delays for the 1st time the album was wrong Jeff did blow up wedding photos for us on his dime. He did also have things sent to our house to save us from driving back and forth to the studio (this was appreciated but because these were their mistakes it should be standard customer service).
5) Once receiving the corrected album I did sadly see that the pictures that were reprinted, two of them were ones with my Dad's & Mom's eyes closed. I would have thought the ones they fixed with eyes open would be used. At this point I am not going to send it back in fear of it taking another 2 years to get it corrected.
6) Jeff did offer us a 1hr photo shoot to make up for the long process of fixing the album. In discussing it with my husband, although appreciated, we felt we couldn't use the photo shoot and in turn asked for a partial refund instead. He wrote back again offering a photo shoot and not even acknowledging my request for $ back instead. I again wrote back asking for a partial refund (Even asking what he felt was fair in this situation, I never stated an amount). I have never heard from him again & the last email was several months ago. This is why I have finally decided to give my review.
I just want future clients to be aware YOU will have to be the ones to call & email to find anything out about your pictures, there does not seem to be any system in place for them to contact clients unless contacted 1st and it seems whatever project is more important will be placed in front of yours (Even though they made mistakes I was told ours would go to the back of the line in production, imagine how upsetting it is to see other clients who are married after you getting their USB & album 1st!?)
I am hopeful others will not experience the frustration we have & that things are running smoother at de Belle now.
I wish you all Happy Weddings!
The experience of a lifetime!
Armand & Jessica
Very poor response time after wedding
Enjoyed every second of our wedding with Jeff and his amazing team!
Are you interested?