Rev. Vonnie McKelvey - Wedding officiant
Located in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Rev. Vonnie McKelvey is an ordained independent and inter-faith Minister with the Canadian International Metaphysical Ministry as a wedding officiant since 2011. She specializes in creating the perfect personalized wedding ceremony by committing to each client's needs. Rev. Vonnie will create a meaningful ceremony that you will remember fondly years down the road.
Rev. Vonnie will travel anywhere in BC and some mileage fees may apply if you are outside the Okanagan area. Her personalized wedding ceremonies include the following services:
- One appointment to set up the details of the service and add your personal touches to the ceremony. This may be done by email, phone or video chats
- Prepare the marriage ceremony for your approval
- Unlimited access to her during the building process of your ceremony
- Rehearsal prior to the wedding if applicable
- Marriage Ceremony. She will arrive at least a half hour prior to the ceremony to ensure everything is in place
- Ensure all documents have appropriate information and signatures
- Mail the completed marriage license to the Registry Office on your behalf
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What services do you provide?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
Any other questions?Request pricing
1 reviewWrite a review
Are you interested?Request pricing
Meet the team
I am an ordained independent and Interfaith Minister associated with the Canadian International Metaphysical Ministry.
I am licensed to perform marriages by the Province of British Columbia since 2011. The ceremony will be unique and will be a reelction of you and your loved one.
If your marriage includes children and the blending of families, we can include them in your ceremony in a way that symbolizes family unity.
I welcome the inclusion of family members or friends to participae in the ceremony with special readings or music and also any ethnic rituals and traditions that may be important to you.
I am sensitive to your spiritual beliefs and with a variety of ceremonies and vows to choose from, I'm sure we will mke this the most memorable an precious day possible..
I will travel anywhere within the province of BC. Mileage fees per kilometer may apply if outside the Okanagan area.
Peachland V0H 1X6 Peachland (British Columbia)