Officiant Michael Bethke is a wedding officiant based in Toronto, Ontario. As a licenced professional with over a decade of experience, Micahel Bethke specializes in creating personalized ceremonies for happy couples. He is passionate about delivering services that celebrate your genuine love story and reflect your authentic personalities.
Officiant Michael Bethke is available to preside over wedding ceremonies throughout Ontario. This dedicated professional enjoys working closely with to-be-newlyweds to help them create their own vows. He has experience in a wide spectrum of celebration styles, including non-denominational, traditional, and modern weddings. Michael is available for rehearsals for couples who desire a practice session to feel more confident on their big day. In addition to his officiating services, he is available for premarital counselling and vow renewals.
Non-religious, vow renewal, ceremony rehearsal
Licensed, allow couple' own vows, premarital counseling
Wedding Services Starting Price
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
If you offer pre-marital counseling, what is the starting price for (per session)?
Any other questions?
2 reviewsWrite a review
3 User photos
Are you interested?
Services that leave remarkable memories for bride and groom and guests. Create the perfect and personalized vision for your special day. A ceremony that truly reflects your love and friendship and helps reduce the stress of wedding planning.
Officiant Michael Bethke specializes in affordable weddings in Toronto including traditional, spiritual, contemporary, modern, paperwork elopements, or non-denominational weddings at your location.
My fee Includes:
- Two face-to-face consultations. This first consultation includes an explanation of the legal requirements for getting married in Ontario and a discussion of your wedding ceremony options.
- The second meeting includes our unique "talk-through Rehearsal" where the details and flow of the ceremony are confirmed. This can also be done over the phone or via videoconferencing such as Teams, Google Meet, or Zoom.
- Conducting your beautiful, totally customized wedding ceremony, that will be beyond your expectations.
Helpful, professional, hands-on support with the entire ceremony experience on your wedding day.
- I will collaborate with all the professionals you have chosen for your wedding day to help ensure a stress-free experience.
- Access to me before, during, and after the ceremony to guide you throughout the entire wedding planning process.
- Following the ceremony, I file your Marriage Registry and mail your completed marriage licence to the Office of the Registrar General.
16 Bonnycastle Street, Suite 2308 M5A 0C9 Toronto (Ontario)