The team at Just Breathe Weddings is focused on walking the couple through the entire process so that they can just relax and enjoy their special day. The entire ceremony will be scripted so that there are no surprises. Every single detail will be taken care of by the team at Just Breathe Weddings. Based in Surrey, British Columbia, the business consists of Camilla and Patrick, who got married in 1994 and have a daughter named Leiah. Since early 2000, they have been working with couples and performing weddings. They can make a ceremony as beautiful, intimate, and romantic as couples desire. Camilla and Patrcik believe that every year together can bring more love and trust to a couple’s life. With a degree degree in Counselling and Psychology, Camilla has been involved in formal and informal counselling for ten years now.
Pre-marital consultation and ceremony rehearsal are covered by Just Breathe Weddings along with elopements. All inclusive packages are provided by the business that include the following:
- Hotel reservations for two at one of the destinations (include Pan Pacific Hotel, River Rock Casino And Resort, Wedgewood Hotel)
- Chocolate dipped strawberries
- Sparkling wine
- Breakfast voucher to the hotel
- Dinner voucher for the hotel
- Hotel parking
- Romantic gift basket
- Personalized wedding ceremony in your room or nearby location
- Friendly officiant from Just Breathe Weddings
- Professional photographer for an hour (couples will receive a high resolution CD with a minimum of 70 photos of the ceremony)
- Various types of weddings such as civil union, interfaith ceremony, non-religious, and single religion are covered by Just Breathe Weddings.
It also serves various religions, some of which include:
- Baha'i faith
How they work
Once provided with the content, Just Breathe Weddings will create a sample ceremony and send it to the couple for approval. Complimentary consultations are offered where couples will get to discuss all the details, voice their concerns, and finalize the company’s services.
Civil union, single religion, interfaith ceremony, non-religious, vow renewal, ceremony rehearsal
Licensed, allow couple' own vows, premarital counseling
Anglican, baptist, catholic, lutheran, methodist, no denomination, orthodox christian, presbyterian, evangelical
Wedding Services Starting Price
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
If you offer pre-marital counseling, what is the starting price for (per session)?
Any other questions?
14 reviewsWrite a review
2 User photos
Are you interested?
19238 68A Ave V4N 0B6 Surrey (British Columbia)