CRRP Civil Officiant
Life’s stressful, your wedding shouldn’t be. Let Two-to-One Weddings handle the technicalities of tying the knot so you can focus on each other.
Big or small, on a beach or atop the Fundy Trail, allow Two-to-One Weddings the pleasure of officiating your New Brunswick Wedding.
Two-to-One Weddings is pleased to offer services in both official languages with ceremonies catered to each couple’s unique vision and personality.
- Ceremonies can last from 15 minutes to 1 hour;
- Incorporate cultural practices/traditions;
- Include a religious, including interfaith focus; or
- Opt to keep the whole day strictly “civil”.
Whatever you choose, the choice for your wedding day is entirely yours.
Two-to-One Weddings serves clients of all religions, cultures, nationalities, and sexualities. We even serve politicians (though we kindly ask that they refrain from ‘talking shop’)
Two-to-One Weddings also specializes in helping couples select readings, rituals and incorporating vows into the wedding ceremony.
What You’ll Receive
- An initial consultation with your Two-to-One Officiant aimed at helping to determine and understanding your ceremony vision;
- Ongoing contact with your Officiant to answer any questions and address concerns you may have;
- Guidance through the legal requirements of getting married in New Brunswick; and
- Officiant Services designed specifically to complement you and your day.
Most importantly, Two-to-One Weddings ensures the ceremony is centered on what matter most: Celebrating and welcoming New Brunswick’s newest married couple- You.
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What services do you provide?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
Any other questions?Request pricing
43 Broad Street, Saint John E2E 5V9 Saint John (New Brunswick)