Congratulations on your engagement. Now the excitment of planning, planning and planning starts :)
Choosing the right Officiant sets the tone for your entire wedding event. You will want a wedding ceremony that is stress free, calm and relaxed!
I am registered to officiate weddings through the Canadian International Metaphysical Ministry and I would love to be part of your special day!
The creative process of designing your ceremony happens through numerous meetings by phone, zoom or in person.
And locations? I've officiated weddings in a treehouse, in meadows, forests, wineries, pubs, parks, backyards, living rooms and banquet halls.
We will work together to customize a wedding that truly reflects your values, beliefs and love story.
*. customized and personalized wedding ceremony for couples from all religions, sexual orientation and cultural backgrounds
* full wedding ceremonies (large or small)
* elopements and pre-destination paperwork
*. support with choosing specific elements of your ceremony, including vows (whether you write your own or not)
* completion and submission of your marriage license
* guidance with the marriage certificate application
* unity rituals - handfasting, jump the broom, sand ceremony, wine, treeplanting, love letters for each other, family blending
* connection with your other wedding vendors (music, planners) before your ceremony to ensure a smooth and coordinated event
* baptisms, baby namings, memorials/funerals
* inclusion of pets and children
* Love Languages assessment (G.Chapman) to enhance your relationship
* unending support for your wedding planning process
* organization of your personalized wedding rehearsal either through PDF or in person ($)
* official supervision of the 'legals' if you have a friend or family member doing your wedding ceremony
Civil union, single religion, interfaith ceremony, non-religious, vow renewal, ceremony rehearsal
Licensed, allow couple' own vows, premarital counseling
Agnostic, baha'i faith, buddhist, anglican, baptist, catholic, episcopalian, lutheran, methodist, mormon, no denomination, orthodox christian, presbyterian, quaker, earth-based, evangelical, hindu, islam, jainism, jewish, pagan, shinto, taoist, unitarian, sikhism
Wedding Services Starting Price
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
Any other questions?Request pricing
35 reviewsWrite a review
54 User photos
Are you interested?Request pricing
$350. for any wedding during the week, Monday -Thursday!
Meet the team
Your wedding is for you and your partner. No need to please others on this day...it is just for the two of you!
Because this is such an important rite of passage for you both it's important to honour your love story and how you got to this place.
I want to know all about you...what you like about weddings you've been to in the past, and what you don't like.
You will remember your wedding day forever and the memories will be all amazing when you work with a wedding officiant that really cares about you.
Southern Ontario N1G 4A6 Guelph (Ontario)