Step into this cozy boutique and experience wedding dress shopping the way it was meant to be. The Gown offers a warm and inviting atmosphere that puts brides at ease and creates the ultimate level of comfort and fun for everyone who enters.
Why the Gown?
- Private Suites- Every bride who books an appointment at The Gown will receive a private suite. The Gown is founded on the belief that every bride deserves to be treated with kindness and respect and your comfort is its number one priority. All suites at the Gown will keep guests comfortable while brides try on dresses in a private change room.
- Wedding Gown Specialists- At The Gown there is a focus on wedding dresses and the expert bridal consultants take pride in their constant training in customer care, current bridal fashion and wedding trends. By attending bridal conferences in Canada and abroad, meeting with the designers, memberships to exclusive bridal associations and keeping on top of everything bridal; for the Specialists at The Gown, this is not just a career, it’s a passion!
- A No-Stress, FUN Experience!- The Gown provides a cozy and relaxing boutique experience, where a bridal consultant will pull dresses for each bride with an armchair shopping experience like no other. Looking after everything, truly providing an enjoyable dress buying experience in a fun and easy going environment!
- Payment Solutions- At The Gown, it is a core belief that every bride is able to wear her dream dress down the aisle. With 3 types of payment plans in place, those dreams can become a reality. With the option to:
- Full payment- pay in full on the day of purchase
- Split payment- pay in 2 installments, 2 months apart, for a small service fee
- Financing- pay 12 equal payments, starting 1 month after purchase (Interest rates wil apply)
- Curated Selection*- The Gown reviews designers from all over the world to bring you a curated collection of beautiful fashion-forward gowns. Looking for quality construction and fabrics as well as comfort and ease of movement. All a Gown bride has to do is try on and select her favorite, knowing that the Gown fashion experts have looked after all the details.
- We Love Our Brides- At The Gown it is most important that every single bride have the best experience. That’s why Gown consultants are not on commission- working as a team to ensure that no matter who a bride is talking to, the outcome will always be a positive one!
*Designers carried in store:
World-class designers can be easily found in their shop. They hand select bridal gowns from the Spring and Fall collections, to bring you the finest styles from:
- Stella York
- Essence of Australia
- Lillian West
- Private Collection
- La Perle
- Adore by Justin Alexander
They can complete your wedding day look in one appointment, with a large selection of beautiful accessories to choose from. These include:
- Hair Pieces
- Fur Stoles
Appointments only, sample sales, trunk shows
Bridal belts, bridal gowns, garters, hair accessories, jewellery, plus size gowns, sample gowns, veils
$1000 - $2499, $2500 - $3999
Which wedding dress designers do you carry in-store?
What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
What is your return policy?
How do you price dress alterations?
Any other questions?
68 reviewsWrite a review
10 User photos
Are you interested?
The Gown Real Weddings
10 Photos · 02/Sep/2022
7 Photos · 20/Aug/2022
13 Photos · 28/May/2022
44 Photos · 25/Sep/2021
11 Photos · 12/Sep/2021
25 Photos · 05/Sep/2021
17665 Leslie St #23 L3y3E3 Newmarket (Ontario)