Dave Shannon is proud to be one of only a few highly professional, well established and extremely well reviewed Edmonton DJs with 85+ Wedding Wire reviews! He is the annual #1 choice for 100+ discerning and classy wedding couples. Can you think of anything more important than your wedding night filled with amazing music as part of a perfect soundtrack to wrap up your wedding day with so much fun that both you and your guests will still be talking about it long after your wedding?! He can't tell you how many times he's been approached at a wedding by couples telling him just how much fun they and their guests all had - and still talk about - sometimes many years later!
Dave knows nothing compares to an experienced, seasoned professional DJ - who's played 1500+ weddings and knows how to read a crowd ensuring your great party - one you, and all your guests, will always remember - for all the right reasons! An amateur shows up to party and a professional shows up to facilitate your party. Dave Shannon's committment, reputation and integrity is well known with class, quality and fun!
Dave's services for your ceremony includes:
- Travel, early arrival, equipment set-up and sound check
- Background music to set the mood as your guests arrive and are seated
- Processional music for your bridal party's and your walk down the aisle
- Music during your registry signing
- Music during your wedding ceremony recessional exit
- Post-ceremony guest music
- Full equipment tear-down
Dave's services for your evening reception includes:
- Travel, early arrival, equipment set-up & tear down and sound check
- Wedding appropriate cocktail mood music as your guests arrive
- A mic for your MC/guest speeches
- MC duties
- Your reception entrance music
- Wedding appropriate background music throughout your dinner
- Your cake cutting announcement/music
- Starting your dance whenever you are ready, (not a pre-set time)
- Announcing your first dance, father/daughter, mother/son & bridal party dances
- Professional and elegant party lighting
- Your bouquet toss/garter toss
- Your late lunch, last call and any other necessary announcements
- Return travel
You only get one chance to ensure your most important life-days is just right. Dave is ready with the experience, knowledge and professional integrity to help you make your very wedding day the VERY BEST it can be ... and that's his personal guarantee!
Country, hip hop, electronic, jazz, oldies, pop, soul/R&B, rock, international, top 40
MC, consultation, do-not-play list, karaoke, liability insurance, one event per day
Starting Price - DJ Services
What additional equipment do you offer?
What is included in starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
88 reviewsWrite a review
Meet the Team
Dave would love to have a phone chat/video chat with you about your upcoming wedding day vision how he can offer to help ensure your wedding is sensational!
He's been perfecting his talent for 25+ years, playing 1500+ weddings with Wedding Wire reviews that speak for themselves. Dave would love to offer you the same expertise and professional integrity he has to EVERY couple he's ever worked with!.
RedTail Landing Golf ClubRating 5 out of 5 , 6 reviews· Wedding Banquet Halls (6)
Pine and PondRating 4.8 out of 5 , 12 reviews· Farm Weddings (12)
Weddings By SeannaRating 5 out of 5 , 10 reviews· Wedding Officiants (10)
McMaster PhotographersWedding Photography
The Perfect PlanWedding Planning
Jasper Avenue T5J 1S5 Edmonton (Alberta)