On WeddingWire since 2017
Last update: October 2023
Analog Squad DJ & Photo Booth is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based in Penhold, Alberta. This team is composed of passionate and creative minds that will bring the groove, fun, and life to your next party. From private parties, weddings and corporate events, they are the squad you can count on. They make sure they bring all the good stuff, and share their expertise in music and photo booth fun to give you the most enjoyable and amusing event in town.
The services offered in their basic wedding package include:
- Up to 6 hours of live DJ music mixing.
- Customized playlist set up in advance.
- 2 x 1000 watts loudspeakers.
- 2 x 1000 watts sub-woofers.
- Basic dance lighting effects to bring the dance floor to life.
- 1 wireless microphone for all announcements.
- Extensive digital music library and professional DJ streaming software - to ensure unlimited song selection.
- DJ / Technician to deliver, set up and tear down system in venue.
- Additional DJ hour(s): $135/hr
- Outdoor wedding ceremony or second DJ booth set up: $250 flat rate.
- Includes up to 1 hour of live DJ ceremony music.
- 2 speakers.
- 1 wireless microphone.
- Note: DJ idle time fee of $50/hr will be charged when the idle time between ceremony and reception is longer than 1 hour.
Analog Squad is also available for:
- Holiday parties
- School dances
- Graduation dinners
- Corporate events
What music genres do you specialize in?
What services do you offer?
What additional equipment do you offer?
What is the starting price for your wedding DJ services?
What is included in starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is the starting price for uplighting?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
14 User photos
Top Notch Wedding DJ!
Superb DJ & Photography Services!
Can't wait to see our photos!
Worth every penny and more
Big thumbs up!
Great DJ Team!
They were both very attentive, responded to our emails quickly and were willing to listen to our music needs.
We had a meeting prior to the wedding to review the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and for the dance. They understood the music we wanted to be played and which genres we weren’t interested in.
After our wedding, they reached out to us to thank us and we couldn’t believe they remembered some special moments that stood out for them. We loved working with them and would highly recommend them for any wedding or party! All of their equipment is high end and we didn’t need to worry about sourcing lights, microphones, etc as they provided all of that in their DJ package.
Dylan and Alyssa Wedding
Thank you so much!
Kept the party going all night!!
Great photo booth and DJ team!
All-Around Amazing DJ’s!
Are you interested?