The Carlu is a Toronto-based venue that specializes in hosting weddings and a plethora of special events within it's modern event spaces. After going through extensive restoration, today The Carlu is recognized as one of Toronto’s best examples of Art Moderne architecture. It has been designated as a National Historic Site of Canada and hosts a number of high profile events and conventions.
Facilities and capacity
This venue's facilities include 3 event spaces with varying capacities. These are:
- The Concert Hall can accommodate up to 600 guests for a seated reception, 1,500 guests for a standing cocktail reception, or 1,200 seated theatre-style.
- The Round Room can accommodate up to 300 seated guests or 400 guests for a standing cocktail reception. The Sky Room in addition to the Round Room adds capacity to a standing reception event.
- The Clipper Rooms can accommodate up to 50 seated guests or 70 for a standing cocktail reception.
The services offered include the following:
- Event specialists
- Service staff
- All existing tables and chairs
- Table numbers
- Tableware, including linens, china, flatware and glassware
The cuisine offered at The Carlu includes exquisitely delicious fare such as quinoa-crusted shrimp and maple-glazed pork belly. It is presented in menu packages which include the following options:
- Mini composed plates
- Prix fixe dinner
- Dinner enhancements
- Reception & food stations
- Wine / Bar
The Carlu also offers services for:
- Social fetes
- Corporate celebrations
Ballroom, banquet hall
City, classic, glamorous, modern, vintage
Bridal suite, catering / bar, clean up, event planning, lighting / sound, outside vendors, set up
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What catering services do you offer?
The Carlu Real Weddings
12 Photos · 05/Aug/2018
444 Yonge St 7th Floor M5B 2H4 Toronto (Ontario)