About King's Riding Golf Club
King's Riding Golf Club is a fantastic venue located in King City, Ontario, which specializes in assisting you with everything you need to create a fabulous wedding or special event. Their on-site certified wedding coordinator will advise you with everything from a great photographer to the right linens and other vendor recommendations. Your personalized wedding is only a few clicks away!
Facilities and capacity
The facilities found at King's Riding Golf Club include a fantastic clubhouse with stunning views of the golf course and surrounding areas which provide a great backdrop for wedding photos. This facility can accommodate up to 200 guests.
King's Riding Golf Club offers couples several all-inclusive wedding packages, all of which include your on-site ceremony, children's menu and a complimentary entrée for the DJ and photographer. Wedding services can include:
The wedding packages offer fantastic food options that you and your guests will thoroughly enjoy. Your wedding menu will consist of a 3-course dinner plus cocktail reception bites, decadent desserts and late night service with stations, one with the wedding cake.
This venue also offers other services for the following:
From 1 to 225
Ballroom, banquet hall, country club
Catering / bar, clean up, outside vendors, set up
More information about King's Riding Golf Club
Allie Tonkin, Married on 11/06/2016
Sent on 07/09/2016
Look no further! King's Riding is the perfect venue for a wedding. My husband and I were married there a few months ago and the day was absolutely perfect. Alannah was our coordinator, from the first time we met we knew she had it all under control. She saw our vision for the day was very helpful with all the details and suggestions. Her and her team handled all the set up and tear down for all decorations, they just had to be dropped off the day before and picked up the day after! I was able to fully enjoy my day as I knew all the details and coordination was in very capable hands.
The food was incredible! We had so many compliments on the food from all the guests. I would be surprised if any scraps made it back to the kitchen it was that delicious!
I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married, you can't beat it!
Glen Armstrong, Married on 01/07/2018
Sent on 04/07/2018
I have been to many weddings over the years but this one was special, not just because it was my son's but everything was just great.
The wedding was on site, that was just great, the reception was not just great but fantastic. The facility was first class for the wedding on the balcony and very comfortable, with the exception of the heat, not your fault.
The accommodations for the reception was beautifully set up and the service for the meal was more than great.
Now the meal. I told my son you could not have done better, thank you.
This was just great and I thank everyone for their hard work to make this wedding a success.
Melissa Rizun, Married on 21/09/2017
Sent on 09/02/2017
King's Riding Club is a beautiful wedding venue. This GTA golf course is in a great location and the venue isn't as pricey as other nearby golf course venues. It is one of my favourite Club Link venues for Brides on a moderate-high budget. The event planner is also very nice to work with and helpful - Alannah is a professional and organised planner who has been very helpful with my planning process.
Grace Wang, Married on 03/09/2016
Sent on 03/09/2017
I got married here last year and I can attest that it is a beautiful golf course, the food was excellent and the price was just right. We received many compliments. And the balcony was gorgeous, especially at night. They have a safe to put away the card and gifts. The front of the venue, where I got married, was nice. However, I wasn't happy about a few things:
- I realised during the rehearsal that there was no where to pop out dramatically after the wedding party has walked the aisle
- no private bridal suite (there's a reserved area in the changeroom with no door)
- the venue didn't follow my seating plan so the number of chairs at each table were all off and some families got separated
- we had 167 guests at our wedding and I felt everyone was too tightly squished; our dancers could barely fit through in between the tables, even after people tucked their chairs in, so I didnt like that the venue said they could fit 200 people
- there was ONLY ONE place for the head table (we fit 12 people) and I could not see the guests in the back - I asked about this before signing and the venue reps said it would be fine
- one out of two projector screens comes down right behind the one place for the head table so that was in our background the entire time instead of the beautiful sunset; the venue could not lower the second screen as there were guests right underneathe it
- I was so busy that I didn't even notice the venue stuffed our cake into the corner where no one could see it
- food came out half an hour late
- It was difficult to find a waiter to refill my drink
Heres a tip: before the wedding starts, when people start to wander in and back to the balcony, if you want to keep the dining room set up and bride hidden until the ceremony, cover the doors from the during room to the balcony - they're glass and it was awkward when everyone was peeking in.
King's Riding Golf Club Real Weddings
Promotions King's Riding Golf Club
Businesses who collaborate with King's Riding Golf Club
Location of King's Riding Golf Club