On WeddingWire since 2020
Toronto Micro Weddings loves love. We invite you to experience all the glamour and passion your dream wedding without the stress or prohibitive cost.
The fairytale love story fills our hearts and inspires us to dream of what tomorrow holds for us. Sadly, the cost of this celebration has skyrocketed. Traditional weddings today take at least a year of planning and can range from $20K - $150K for a single day of bliss. Couples are either spending their hard-earned savings on a single celebration or they are leaving the financial burden to family and friends to put in their share.
Luxury All-Inclusive Micro Wedding Package $7999
- A half-hour legal or commitment ceremony including the officiant - We can accommodate any religious or cultural requirements.
- Ceremony to be followed by a two and a half-hour cocktail reception for 50 guests - You can upgrade to larger guest size and the length of your reception can be extended
- Wedding planning and day-of coordination services
- Florals for ceremony altar as well as bouquet and boutonniere
- Digital invitations
- Guest book, card box, etc are included and can be customized
- A basic photography package including 40 edited shots non watermarked is included - you can upgrade your photography package as well as add videography
- Entertainment including DJ for ceremony and reception included - additional entertainment can be arranged (for example, live music during the ceremony)
- Sparkling wine toast
- 3 passed canape offerings
- Wedding cake
- Consumption or cash bar
- We can also accommodate a sit-down dinner reception with a plated meal or food stations custom designed for you.
- We work with a variety of Toronto's Top Chefs to cater to all ethnicities as well as accommodate any dietary needs.
Our Dream Streams Ceremony Only Package $6500
- Legal or commitment ceremony including the officiant, we will connect you in advance so that you can make sure the ceremony reflects your values and taste, this is after all the most important part and should feel personal. We can accommodate any religious or cultural requirements.
- Ceremony for 50 guests (covid regulations willing)
- Wedding planning and day of coordination services
- Venue and Custom Decor
- Florals Ceremony altar as well as bouquet and boutonniere
- Digital invitations for guests in attendance as well as a second invitation for Dream Stream Guests
- Guest book, card box, etc are included and can be customized
- Basic photography package including 40 edited shots non watermarked is included - you can upgrade your photography package as well as add videography
- Live instrumental musical performance for ceremony, including guest arrival and departure (Harpist, Pianist and more to select from)
- Dream Stream Services including:
- Ceremony Streaming with custom youtube link and photo thumbnail (counts down to your wedding date if clicked prior to the date)
- Welcome Message before ceremony beings
- Professional Audio
- Unlimited Viewers
- Two Camera Angles with Mobile Capabilities
- Thank you message at end of stream
- USB recording of entire ceremony for keepsake
- Take home guest packages including a mini sparkling wine bottle, cupcake, and guest favor can be offered at an upgrade.
Food and Beverage
Our all inclusive package includes a cash bar and 3 different passed canape offerings that will last throughout the reception.
YOUR WEDDING CAKE IS INCLUDED
We do of course offer upgrades as many couples would like an open bar, additional food stations, etc.
All dietary restrictions and allergies will be accommodated.
Our basic cash bar offerings are red and white wine and one beer option. We can upgrade to premium beverage selections when couples choose to switch to an open bar package, at which point we would bill you based on consumption at the end of your reception. We also offer premium coffee service and nonalcoholic options.
All flatware, silverware, and glassware, etc. is included in our packages.
Your servers and bartenders are also included, we do charge 18% gratuity to your food and beverage bill if you offer an open bar.
We can also accommodate an upgrade to a sit-down dinner reception with a custom menu designed just for you.
We are able to accommodate cuisine from all cultures and to ensure that all dietary needs are met.
LOOKING FOR A WEDDING DESIGNER FOR A FULL SIZE WEDDING?
Planning fee including day of coordination - $6500
As full service wedding and creative events designers, we can curate a one of a kind day you'll remember forever.
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
Describe the style of your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for stations?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
20 User photos
Hands down the best wedding planners ever
amazing ideas. The best part was that their package came with a list of vendors and venues included, which made it so easy to envision and plan our dream wedding. They provided hands-on support throughout the whole planning. As things in Ontario got worse instead of better because of Covid, which presented challenges for weddings, they came to us with solutions even before we could fret about the problems. They gave us ways to make the day so special and beautiful despite cutting our guest list down to legally mandated numbers. Their vendors are amazing as well: we had a harpist playing and she just added so much magic to the ceremony. Their live stream team bridged distances so we could have all our loved ones "there." Most importantly, Toronto Micro Weddings made our biggest dream come true: to have an integrated ceremony with two officiants from different faiths! They really gave us an incredible wedding and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Thank you Tiffany and Melanie!
Absolutely the best!!!
They were fantastic with the deadlines, it kept us on our timeline and we were well within our budget. From the food to decor everything was beautiful, I couldn't have asked for more!
Beautiful, unique, stress-free and surrounded by love.
Stress free, Wonderful and attentive
Do Not Hire, Take it from us.
a month away. After a 20 minute conversation where Tiffany let us know how stressed they were and how unrealistic we were being (though again, we were holding them to their given timeline), she agreed to give us our money back. In the end, we went with Kimpton St. George Hotel and we HIGHLY recommend them as a venue that will truly take care of you and make your microwedding of your dreams come true. We only leave this review as a heads up to anyone considering this company and in hopes we can help you avoid the same outcome. Best Wishes to you!
One of the best wedding planning companies in Toronto!
A day to remember
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?