The Sutton Place Hotels - Vancouver
A wedding is the celebration of a lifetime and we want yours to be like no other. The Sutton Place Hotel’s attentive service, expert support, and memorable cuisine will make every sparkling moment even brighter. With years of dedicated experience in the art of wedding planning, The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver knows how to ensure your special day is everything you dreamed of.
Facilities and capacity
From an intimate gathering of 20 to an extravagant affair of 400, we will help create the perfect celebration. Choose from the dramatic Le Versailles Ballroom, the Château Lafite or the Salon Pommard Ballroom and celebrate your special day surrounded by the splendour of damask silk wall coverings, spectacular crown mouldings, and dramatic chandeliers that accent our fabulous selection of venues.
The services they offer include the following:
- Function room rental for dinner space
- *With contracted food and beverage minimum met ($20,000 minimum to waive the dinner room rental of $3000)
- Early access to banquet rooms on day of the wedding
- Private room on the third floor of the hotel for bridal party
- All tables, chairs, china, glassware and silverware
- Choice of deluxe floor length table linen (available in 5 different colours)
- White linen napkins
- Votive candles on all tables
- Dance floor and staging, various sizes available
- Podium and microphone
- Private ceremony rehearsal space
- Menu tasting for up to 4 people for plated dinners
- Hotel suite for the night of the wedding
- Preferred guest room rates for family and friends
- Complimentary breakfast for two, the morning after the wedding
- Prestige champagne gift basket with personalized Sutton Place Hotel Robes
The Sutton Place Hotel offers couples the opportunity to select from their Chef created menus or customize their wedding menu to their liking. Buffet, plated or reception packages are available.
The Sutton Place Hotel has wedding packages to make booking a wedding easier for all different sized weddings. Be sure to ask more about these when inquiring for your event.
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
Describe the style of your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for stations?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?Request pricing
3 reviewsWrite a review
1 User photo
Are you interested?Request pricing
The Sutton Place Hotels - Vancouver Real Weddings
Would you like to visit?Request a visit
845 Burrard St V6Z 2K6 Vancouver (British Columbia)