Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier
Popular in your area
On Weddingwire.ca since 2016
Last update: March 2023
Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier in North Vancouver is one of the prime wedding locations in British Columbia and the 2020 BC Wedding Venue Awards Winner. They attribute their success to a unique waterfront location, boutique-style property, one of the best chefs and banquet team in the city; and a supplier list that will take care of all your needs...from wedding officiant, planner/designer, photographer, videographer, decor, flowers to music. Everyone wants the "all-inclusive package" and they can certainly provide that!
Facilities and capacity
The hotel, covering an area of 8,000 square feet, is ideal for hosting wedding events of any size. The function spaces include:
- Pinnacle Ballroom and Ballroom Foyer: This space features 16-foot-high windows and cozy, natural wood accents. It covers an area of 4,800 square feet and boasts floor-to-ceiling glass front walls that fill the room with natural light. It can comfortably accommodate up to 400 guests for a reception and up to 330 guests for a seated dinner.
- Pier Salon and Pier Foyer: With an area of 2,400 square feet is perfect for hosting receptions and dinner dances. It can easily seat up to 80 guests for a banquet. Along with amazing views of Lower Lonsdale's waterfront and the harbour, it also features an adjoined outdoor, partially tented terrace.
- Rooftop Terrace Ceremony Venue: This 1,200-square feet outdoor terrace has panoramic views of the Burrard Inlet and the Vancouver City skyline. It can accommodate up to 150 guests.
- The Ceremony Package includes the two guestrooms attached to the terrace for an afternoon ceremony and overnight stay, chairs, and a signing table with linens.
Couples will be provided with a personal wedding manager who will assist them with food, beverage, and set up recommendations. The venue also offers the following provided a minimum Food and Beverage spend is met.
- Complimentary overnight stay in a harbour view room
- Sparkling wine and chocolate-covered strawberries on the wedding night
- Complete floor plan
- Setup and takedown of all hotel's banquet furniture & equipment
- Candles and table numbers
- Head table, cake table, signing table, gift table, and a DJ table
- Decor package (floor-length linens/napkins/chair covers & accessories)* additional fee
- Complimentary dance floor
- Complimentary lectern
- Complimentary easel for seating chart
- Barware and china
- Flatware and glassware
Ask your Wedding Manager for more details!
Couples can choose between a buffet, plated and reception menus - as well as a number of delectable dessert options. Bar services are also available.
The hotel offers 106 guest rooms for guest accommodations. With stunning views of the North Shore Mountain and waterfront views of downtown Vancouver, each room is fully equipped with modern amenities, such as complimentary wireless Internet, flatscreen televisions, and workspace areas.
The facility is wheelchair accessible and also features the following:
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub and sauna
- Steam room
The hotel is ideal for hosting other wedding-related events. Consider celebrating your engagement party, rehearsal dinner, and bridal shower at this charming venue.
Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier is located at the foot of Lonsdale Avenue in North Vancouver’s historic shipyard district with many attractions right out the front door and nearby. It is approximately 36 minutes away from Vancouver International Airport and a 12-minute Seabus ride to Vancouver.
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
Describe the style of your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for stations?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?Request pricing
40 reviewsWrite a review
34 User photos
Are you interested?Request pricing
Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier Real Weddings
For an intimate weekday Wedding Ceremony with the view of your dreams, look no further!
Brides & Grooms can enjoy a stunning smaller ceremony option on Mondays - Thursdays in 2023 with Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier's Rooftop Terrace Ceremony Microwedding Package.
Take in the panoramic views of Burrard Inlet and the Vancouver Skyline while saying 'I Do' and celebrating on high with 50 of your nearest and dearest.
$3,200+tax Rental Fee (ceremony only)
Monday - Thursday dates only, May - October
Maximum 50 people theatre style
- Two Terrace Guestrooms attached to the event space, for afternoon ceremony access and a one night stay the night of the wedding
- A 1200 square foot patio complete with chairs set theatre style with an aisle, skirted signing table and chairs.
- White Spandex Chair Covers
- 2 Bottles of Sparkling Wine complimentary, perfect for that post-wedding toast!
- Wooden rectangular Wedding Arch, no decorations included
Reach out to speak to our Wedding Manager to plan your special day on our Rooftop Terrace!
Photography by In Between Dreams Weddings
Our Pinnacle Ballroom is ready and waiting for your stunning Friday OR Sunday Wedding!
Calling all 2023 Brides and Grooms looking to host their special day on a Friday OR Sunday - Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier North Vancouver is offering a 30% discount off our regular venue rental fee for our premium Pinnacle Ballroom.
Seating up to 340 people, the Pinnacle Ballroom boasts gorgeous glass doors that open up into our bright and beautiful Pinnacle Foyer with views of the water and The Shipyards Entertainment Precinct.
Contact us now to speak to our Wedding Manager and find out more about booking your wedding with Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier on a Friday OR Sunday in 2023!
Would you like to visit?Request a visit
138 Victory Ship Way V7L 0B1 North Vancouver (British Columbia)