On Weddingwire.ca since 2016
Last update: January 2023
Severn Lodge is a Port Severn-based resort that specializes in hosting weddings and other special events. This lakeside venue is a truly relaxing location, perfect for celebrating a milestone moment like your wedding. As a matter of fact, Severn Lodge has been hosting unforgettable weddings for nearly a century! Celebrate your big day with all your loved ones in a resort reserved exclusively for your wedding party!
Facilities and capacity
The facilities at this resort, exclusively for your wedding are offered based on a capacity for a minimum of 100 guests for the reception (and all 46 rooms booked). These include:
- Regatta Room: Is the lakeside recreation building great for the Groomsmen to Prepare
- Georgian Room: Exclusively for storage of your decor, welcome gifts and other important bits.
- Redfoot Room: A cozy space which is ideal for small social gatherings
- Lakefront and Heritage Dining Rooms: Perfect for your wedding reception and after dinner dancing
- Homestead Cottage: A fantastic space for Bride and Bridesmaids prepartion
Severn Lodge hosts weddings in May, June, September & October. Their Wedding Package offered can include the following services:
- Rehearsal dinner
- Set up of ceremony site and reception space
- A 30' x 40' or 40 'x 60' tent on the front lawn
- Registry table, gift table & signing table
- Arrival of the bride & bridal party in a 1922 vintage mahogany motor launch
- After ceremony reception and hors d’oeuvres
- Wedding dinner with a 4-course set menu
- Late night snack
- Host or cash bar
- On-site event coordinator
The delectable cuisine options created by the Executive Chef and staff at the resort include fresh, locally-sourced ingredients whenever possible. They work with each couple creating a menu for their guests to enjoy and remember.
The guest accommodations at this resort all have a stunning view of the waterfront. It has 46 rooms and suites with full amenities, from TVs and high speed wireless internet to lakeside decks and patios. All rooms are connected to the Main Lodge by lovely cobblestone paths.
Among the other services offered, you can find:
- Elopement Packages
- Family Reunions & Milestone Moments
- Conference Services
- Social Groups and Gatherings
- Boat cruises,Sea plane & Helicopter rides
- Weekend getaway packages for your guests
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
Describe the style of your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for stations?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?Request pricing
4 reviewsWrite a review
1 User photo
Are you interested?Request pricing
Severn Lodge Real Weddings
Would you like to visit?Request a visit
116 Gloucester Trail L0K 1S0 Port Severn (Ontario)