Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nadia
Newbie June 2020 Quebec

Suggestions on outdoor wedding ceremony

Nadia, on March 4, 2019 at 20:23 Posted in Quebec 0 9
Hi all!
I’m living in Montreal, getting married in the summer and would love to do an outdoor ceremony but since I’m hosting a reception at a hall I am having difficulty finding an outdoor secret garden styled place to host the ceremony. Lol! Am I asking for to much or does anyone have ideas of locations I can look into for this outdoor secret garden dream location! Thanks for the help!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Nadia, on April 10, 2019 at 10:24
  • Nadia
    Newbie June 2020 Quebec
    Nadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Valérie! Definitely will look into this. Maybe there is something out there I have not seen yet.
  • Nadia
    Newbie June 2020 Quebec
    Nadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Bianca, I’m actually meeting with the McCord museum in Montreal to see if it’s the right fit!
    I’m looking forward to seeing the space soon.
  • Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You should reach out to the City of Montreal, as they most likely have a list of parks where you could host a wedding ceremony.

Not sure if you understand French, but here's the City's page regarding this option: http://ville.montreal.qc.ca/portal/page?_pageid=7377,93603580&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

• Nadia
    Newbie June 2020 Quebec
    Nadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That will be my next stop! Thanks Tori!
  • Nadia
    Newbie June 2020 Quebec
    Nadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Bianca! It is a great option and have looked into this but haven’t found the right one as it either exceeds our budget or logistically doesn’t work for us. The search continues!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you tried looking into some golf & country clubs? They usually have outdoor areas for ceremonies!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So I love that idea since I'm kind of doing the same thing (but in the GTA). We found our outdoor space at a local art gallery. Is there anything like that around you that might have something suitable?

• Nadia
    Newbie June 2020 Quebec
    Nadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That’s a great idea Leah thank you! Im looking at a sort of air BNB at the moment. Something with a nice outdoor space. It’s a long shot but who knows!
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m not too familiar with Montreal, but how about a restaurant with a great patio? You may be able to find one with the vision you’re looking for. Maybe even consider a pop up space with a patio?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics