Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Adrianna
Beginner September 2020 Ontario

Stag & Doe - Prizes Toronto (GTA)

Adrianna, on September 30, 2019 at 11:24 Posted in Before the wedding 0 4

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for advice about getting prizes for a Stag and Doe in the GTA area. Does anyone know companies who will donate prizes to support our cause?

Thanks in advance!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Sinéad, on October 4, 2019 at 05:31
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Adrianna!! Have you reached out to any local companies to see if any are interested in donating?

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would email places and ask if they can donate anything!!

• Chere-Lee
    Frequent user October 2020 Ontario
    Chere-Lee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Adrianna! We are also planning our Stag & Doe. It's something they do a lot in Hamilton, but not as much in Toronto (I am from Toronto and work in Toronto). Some people have very strong views against Stag & Doe parties.

That being said, I belong to a Stag & Doe Facebook group! It is so very helpful! The one I belong to is based in the Niagara & Surrounding area - you can join this one or you can search to see if there is one for Toronto. They will usually have many posts that will show which vendors were willing to contribute to a Stag & Doe.

I know a big one out in Hamilton that you can try in Toronto is Dominos. My Uncle works for Starbucks in Toronto and he told me that they have a budget for donations. Another piece of advice given in the group was to wait until the New Year because some places might have reached their budget limit for the year and this will replenish in the New Year.

Let me know if I can be of anymore help! Our Stag & Doe is in May 2020.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I know that I'm over in MB - but here's a link to a website that lists places here that donate to socials! Maybe they have locations in Ontario that would also be willing to donate?SocialsGuide.com/donations

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics