Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Briana
Curious April 2024 Ontario

Last Kiss Photo-day Of

Briana, on August 1, 2019 at 15:43 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 5

So I have this idea of a "last Kiss". My FH and I do not want a first look although I feel like I need to see him before the ceremony to help with jitters. We're planning surprises for each other and I was thinking instead of a First Look we could have a Last Kiss.

I think he'll need to be blind folded that way there's no peaking but I'm needing help deciding on where to do it. He'll be getting ready just minutes down the road from me and I could go to the house and have him wait in the backyard blindfolded for a Last Kiss with the photographer on hand to capture it.

2ND option! I can have his sister arrange him at a tree at the ceremony sight (away from the ceremony) and blindfold him and I can approach him there with photographer on standby. My only thoughts are if it's so close to the ceremony, will the emotions of walking down the aisle still be running strong afterwards?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Holly, on August 1, 2019 at 23:21
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did a "first touch". Basically the same as what you are thinking. He was blind folded and I came up behind him and we talked and hugged and kissed. It was beautiful. The perfect little moment for just us before the wedding and he still got to see me for the first time walking down the aisle.
    It was an emotional day overall so I don't think timing would have changed anything. It was maybe 2 hours before the ceremony and I still cried lol
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Such a cute idea and very different. I think do it before you guys head off to the ceremony. This way you have a little bit of time to gather your emotions before walking down the isle
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think the last kiss is a unique and very cute idea. I think the walk down the aisle will still have strong emotions no matter how soon you do the last kiss!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I do like your ideas for the last kiss with FH being blindfolded. First concept is nice so that you show up and then leave without him seeing you as said unknowing how long you were there.

Second option is also good only if you don't feel it will be that emotional before the aisle walk down. The sunlight and site of the tree will make your picture look beautiful at the same time. Don't think how emotional you will get, the fact that your putting your thoughts into actual reality.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

IMO I think the emotions will be high no matter how close you are to physically walking down the aisle. I personally would opt for the picture at the ceremony site/ off site as it would probably also make for a better picture.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics