Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Frequent user July 2020 Saskatchewan

Bouquets

Brett, on July 5, 2019 at 12:15 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 10
Would it be odd for the bride to have a coloured bouquet but bridesmaids to only have white?

10 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on July 22, 2019 at 01:18
  • Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Not at all.. I actually think this would be beautiful. it will look like the bridesmaids bouquets match the bride's dress.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not odd at all! It will definitely make the bride stand out more.

• Allison
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nope, I don't think it would be odd. If your colours are purple a bold bouquet or a softer palette would be beautiful. If your able to take swatches of the bridesmaids dresses to your florist (if you are hiring one) they will be able to compliment everything beautifully.

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is what I'm planning on doing for our wedding so I don't think it's odd lol. Our colours are white and Tiffany Blue so my MOH and bridesmaid will have white bouquets and I will have a bouquet with a mix of white flowers and some pops of blue with flowers.

• K
    Frequent user September 2024 Nova Scotia
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This would be gorgeous! It would make the bridal bouquet stand out, and if the bridesmaids dresses were coloured it would be a nice contrast.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it'll be stunning! My florist just posted a photo on instagram where the bride's flowers were purple and the bridesmaids' were white:

Colourful bridal bouquet, white bridesmaids' bouquets

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with Tori, It would make everything pop. It would be a really nice contrast with the coloured dress and then white flowers, and visa versa for you.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It doesn't seem odd since you are the bride. Bouquets will always be different from you and BMs. Do what you find best and stick with your decision. End of the day, the bouquets won't be used again.

• B
    Frequent user July 2020 Saskatchewan
    Brett ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I’m wearing white, my BMs are going to be in purple dresses of different hues.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not odd IMO - it would look actually quite nice seeing as how I assume the bride would be wearing white so her bouquet would pop and so would her BM's.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics