Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Tashina
Newbie June 2018 British Columbia

Beautiful honeymoon vacations within a budget

Tashina, on March 27, 2017 at 03:55 Posted in Honeymoon 0 19

There are so many beautiful locations to go on your honeymoon to make it special with your new husband or wife. Let us see where some places are within a budget. *state your budget and where your thinking of going.

ex. Croatia, budget $5,000.00

19 Comments

Latest activity by Sasha, on April 26, 2017 at 10:22
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had been looking on Trip Central and also through PC (presidents choice) travel. We ended up going through PC because it was the same deal as Trip Central but through PC we get a ton of points haha. I would definitely recommend Trip Central when looking at trips. We usually always book through them as they tend to have some of the best deals!
  • Katherine
    Frequent user August 2017 Quebec
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow! Where did you get that deal?
  • Teresa
    Frequent user November 2018 Ontario
    Teresa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It's between; Jamaica, Bahamas, and cuba. If we do a wedding that FH and I want, then our honeymoon budget will be clost to $10,000 with airfare included.

• Denise
    Frequent user May 2018 Ontario
    Denise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We don't have a set budget yet for the honeymoon. We want to go to Hawaii. I was told that if you rent an Airbnb and cook your own meals for breakfast and lunch, you can save money that way. We're planning to do that, but also spend a few nights in a hotel. Tickets to Hawaii are not that bad -- depending on your budget.

• Leah
    Frequent user April 2017 Quebec
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

$800, Huntsville and Burlington Ontario!

• Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just to save money, a friend of ours was nice enough to offer their trailer @ Sauble beach for our Honeymoon. we just might take him up on it. it is a Quiet spot. Close to the beach. My kind of honeymoon.

• Louise
    Devoted September 2017 Quebec
    Louise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will be going in September!
  • Corina
    Frequent user March 2018 Ontario
    Corina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow that is an awesome price!!! thanks for the suggestios. What month are you going in??

• Louise
    Louise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For hotels- I used booking and flights I used Google Flights. It basically searches for the cheapest flights and gives you the best options for layovers.
    Best time to go is in the summer which is June to September. Obviously July and August are high tourist season so things will be more expensive.
    Our whole vacation for 2 weeks was under $1500 each!
  • Louise
    Louise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hmmmm I booked through Google Flights 2 years ago in beginning of June for $1100. We went from Montreal- Amsterdam- Athens with KLM! Even our flights we are looking at for September are $950 CAD. We booked them ourselves, we did not go through an agent. Google Flights and Expedia are great sources.
    We island hoppped around Athens, Santorini and Mykonos.
    You have to look at the seasons you would be going- high season (End of June to August) will be more expensive as tourist season is high.
  • Jessica
    Frequent user June 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We were thinking of that to... Flights were like 3000 alone!? Where did you shop hahaha
  • Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Mexico and hopefully under 7,000 with plus seating upgraded rooms and all the excursions (I know it isn't a cheap honeymoon but I have a budget Smiley smile Smiley heart

• Corina
    Frequent user March 2018 Ontario
    Corina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Were thinking of going to Greece! any suggestions for a company to go through for good prices? or a good time of year to go?

• Kenny & Fikayo
    Frequent user April 2017 Alberta
    Kenny & Fikayo ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Victoria BC, Budget $3,000. Flight, Hotel, Car, Food, and Entertainment.

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    PEI, budget is $800... He is not interested in travelling and the older I get the less I enjoy it.
  • Louise
    Louise ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We will be going to Greece for around $3000 for plane tickets and hotels!
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our budget for honeymoon was between 4000 and 5000$ but we managed to book Turks & Caicos for 3500$ total so we are pretty pleased with that!
  • Leah
    Frequent user April 2017 Quebec
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are going to Huntsville and Burlington Ontario. Hotel budget for 5 nights is $400. Plus gas $180. Plus food and entertainment.

We've got 5 kids so going away somewhere is not worth the price since we've got them to think of.

But we do plan on saving up and going to Ireland for our 5 year anniversary! It'l be much easier then to get away when they will all be 11-15 years old versus 6 to 10 right now

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Tashina! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart I love this idea! Where are you thinking of going yourself?

You can also join these discussions on the subject: September honeymoon mexico

Nyc for our honeymoon!

Honeymooning in toronto!

I can't wait to hear more about your plans! Smiley smile How many days will you go on your honeymoon?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics