The Barn at Maan Farms, located in Abbotsford, offers the perfect combination of indoor and outdoor venue space for your ceremony, reception, and everything in between. Their beautiful, rustic, antique barn features exposed wood beams, country décor, and landscaped grounds overlooking the farm. Enjoy the unforgettable beauty of the countryside and the mountains, complemented by the rustic barn for your special event. The Barn is the perfect venue for any wedding!
Facilities and capacity
Maan Farms Market & Estate Winery has both indoor and outdoor venues for ceremonies and events. Outdoor venues are uncovered like The Courtyard. Indoor facilities include The Barn which can accommodate up to 150+ seated guests.
The services offered at The Barn include:
- Rustic 2,440 sq ft Antique Barn (Interior = 39’ x 40’, Covered Patio = 40’ x 22’)
- Full catering menu included in package (with dishes, cutlery, and servers)
- Full day use of facility from 10:00am-12:00am (midnight)
- All labour for the day, including set up and take down
- Choice of two beautiful outdoor ceremony fields
- Rehearsal included – 60 minutes
- Set up and take down of tables and chairs
- Beautiful wood harvest tables, or round
- White garden folding chairs
- All-inclusive use of picturesque farm grounds for photography
- Globe lights, Einstein bulbs, and beautiful fairy lights in barn rafters
- Covered patio for use – makes the perfect dance floor!
- Men's & Women's washrooms (5 stalls each)
- Wooden Mobile Bar atop two wine barrels
- Private parking lot & Security attendant
- Maan Farms rep – Your Go-To Person!
Everything described above, including: ceremony and reception space for use from 10:00am-12:00am (additional time can be arranged), set up and take down, servers for a deliciously catered menu, dishes, cutlery, tables, chairs, all-inclusive use of designated farm grounds and picture-perfect photo-ops, washrooms, parking, security, wedding day coordinator, rehearsal before your big day, and so much more!
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
Describe the style of your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
9 User photos
Beautiful wedding venue
Very fun day overall!
Beautiful scenery for a wedding
The only drawback was the combined cost of the venue, catering and bar tending and all of the extra add-ons, which seemed expensive for only 50 people. Weddings seem more expensive after the pandemic in general.
First impression was not good
Great Venue--Service was Lacking
First, it’s a dream venue. It truly is a rustic farm with an adult playground next to it, and very pretty. Second, the food is fantastic. Our guests from NYC loved the venue.
Unfortunately, we found Maan management to be dishonest and rude to work with. We paid over 27,000 CAD for our wedding and found it to be more expensive for the lack of service. If you really really want a wedding there, I would avoid phone calls and keep all communications in email.
For us, we experienced the below:
1. A month after signing the contract, Maan management added several items in our contract that basically said the couple is responsible for all cleanup. This was not originally in the contract. Because it was too late to book another venue, we moved forward. Maan offered cleaning services for an additional $500.
2. Maan management thought I was white and said that cleanup is common in Asian weddings. I’m Asian.
3. According to our vendors, *three* Maan employees in charge of setup called in sick the venue the *day of* the wedding. Our coordinator set up all the tables herself, which was not her job. She also cleaned the entire venue by herself. It was ridiculous.
4. In an appeared attempt to keep our deposit, Maan farm management sent us pictures of their bar area after the wedding. They blamed us and our guests for the mess. Ironically, the bar is run by Maan staff and cleanup of the bar is listed in the invoice as responsible by Maan staff. We paid $1200 for bar services, provided our own liquor, and bought $500 of Maan alcohol (required by contract).
5. A week after the wedding, Maan also said guests vomited on the premises. We know our guests well, and no one mentioned vomiting on the premises. Maan also never provided photographs of the vomit. Vomit would have entitled them to the deposit, contractually.
6. Maan management said they would label our food with allergens over several conversations. On the *day of* the wedding, our coordinator was told by the Maan manager that “we don’t do that here”.
This is not everyone’s experience, but ours. Our wedding was a dream, but the behind the scenes mismanagement was a headache.
Gurleen is an absolute dream to work with!
Amazing!!! 10 out of 10!!
The venue itself is stunning and welcoming to guests of all ages. The Mt. Baker ceremony site is breathtaking and The Barn has a cozy yet elegant feel. Best of all, our guests loved being able to roam around the dancefloor, bar and gazebo areas throughout the night without missing any of the action.
If you are looking for a fun, inclusive and one of a kind wedding venue, look no further. Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had and how great the food tasted (especially the late night samosas). We truly had the best day of our lives. 10 out of 10.
The wedding of my dreams.
Best Day Ever!!
Crystal & Greg Hildebrand
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?