Located in St. Catharines, Ontario, Epiphany Events & Design is a company that specializes in creating successful, eye-catching weddings and events for their clients. Owner Deborah Beattie offers soon-to-be-married couples premiere full scale wedding planning services which will bring the industry's best professionals together to create the wedding of your dreams. Deborah's imagination knows no boundaries!
Deborah and her team offer styling, month-of coordination, partial planning and full planning. The latter includes services such as:
- Comprehensive venue search – recommendation, research, analysis, visits & contract review
- Regular scheduled planning meetings (Skype, phone or in-person)
- Budget preparation, allocation, recommendations
- Recommendation for all vendors, attendance at meetings & facilitation of vendor bookings
- Advice on wedding etiquette and stationary wording
- Sourcing unique items and services
- Recommendations on where to shop for wedding attire and accessories
- Theme and style development for a comprehensive look, including colours, design, rentals & decor
- Development of detailed wedding day itinerary
- Coordination of the wedding rehearsal
- Creation of wedding day documents to distribute to vendors, helpers and wedding party
- Wedding planning spreadsheet with month to month to do list to assist in planning
Epiphany Events & Design also offers excellent planning and design services for other events, including stylish soirées, private gatherings, formal affairs, milestone celebrations, fundraising events, corporate functions, store openings and product launches.
Wedding Planning Services
Budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, full planning, guest list creation, partial planning, timelines, to-do lists, vendor referrals
Number of Planners
All of our clients work with Deborah - the owner & principal planner however additional coordinators may be added to your team
Day-Of Coordination - Starting Price
Full Wedding Planning - Starting Price
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What types of weddings do you accommodate?
What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
Any other questions?
2 reviewsWrite a review
20 User photos
Are you interested?
19 Napier Street L2R 6B3 St Catharines (Ontario)