The Nogues Photography
The Nogues are the Calgary Wedding Photography team for down-to-earth couples who want to enjoy their cocktail hour, hang out with friends and laugh with family on their wedding day, not pose awkwardly. We know that the best photos come from couples who are actually having a great time that's why we combined our two professional wedding photography companies so we can get all the photos and you can have all the fun! We use our 20-years of combined experience, four legs, four cameras and some serious hustle to create vivid, uncommon, joyful portraits and capture every laugh, tear, hug and high-five
One event per day, 2nd shooter, add'l hours, engagement shoot, high-res, liability insurance, multi. locations, slideshow
Most Popular Package
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography items do you offer?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
Any other questions?Request pricing
9 reviewsWrite a review
3 User photos
Are you interested?Request pricing
The Nogues Photography Real Weddings
Meet the team
Fun facts about Brendan
- The only thing Brendan loves more than Jurassic Park itself is telling Adele fun facts about Jurassic Park.
- Brendan is our household human garburator. He does not like food waste and therefore will eat anything and everything in the fridge.
- Brendan will fully commit to a monkey bit to get a kid, (or adult) smiling for a photo.
- Brendan is a loud talker; he has been his whole life. We think he might not be able to fully hear himself when talking, but doctors haven’t confirmed.
-Brendan cares…A LOT. He cares about others feelings, he cares about his work and he cares about his loved ones. He often puts others first and it’s part of the reason so many people gravitate to him
--- By Adele
Fun Facts About Adele
- Adele has seen the Disney movie Mulan so, so many times. But she strangely only remembers certain favourite lines from songs, but not the chorus.
- Adele is stubborn and driven. Once she gets a goal in her head there isn't anything that will stop her from reaching, but only on her terms!
- Adele can make a weird popping noise with her mouth that always makes babies laugh for some reason.
- When Adele gets together with her sister you need a translator to decipher the inside jokes and 90s Disney references.
- When Adele sees a fuzzy dog or one with a blocky head she grits her teeth too hard. It's unhealthy.
- Adele has unique and unconventional creativity. She sees things and thinks differently and it can be amazing to watch.
--- By Brendan
Calgary T3C 1Z2 Calgary (Alberta)