Hi! I'm Ali Mova and I’m really grateful to have the chance to witness all the beautiful moments I capture for this most important day of your lives. Your love and the love of your families and friends touch me deeply, and I know how important it is to capture all the little details of this special day. Being a husband and a father myself, I now teach photography to my daughter, with whom I share some of my most precious moments.
Being very organized and mindful by nature, I am commited to ensuring that you are 100 percent satisfied with my services.
Some caracteristics of my work include :
- Know-how to capturing the most touching and sincere emotions
- Highly professional, kind with guests, punctual and respectful
- Very creative, experienced with a huge range of stunning locations and contexts
- Adaptable and flexible with any change that can occur
- Technical expertise and material to create a fairytale-like special effect, if desired by the clients.
- Standard and premium wedding packages with 5-hour, 8-hour and 12-hour coverage
- Additional hours if needed (one event a day)
- Magical fairytale-like effect at no additional cost
- A high quantity of edited photo and the complete library of raw files, in digital form
- An additional photographer
- Multiple locations
- Bridal showers
- Baby showers
- Family photos
- Holiday parties
- Corporate events
One event per day, 2nd shooter, add'l hours, engagement shoot, hand-coloring, high-res, multi. locations, slideshow
Most Popular Package
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography items do you offer?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
Any other questions?
25 reviewsWrite a review
51 User photos
Are you interested?
4653 Rue Nuckle H9J3P9 Montreal (Quebec)