Brooklyn Conroy Photography is a wedding business operating out of Ottawa, Ontario. Brooklyn is a passionate professional who enjoys producing candid images that showcase each occasion in authentic ways. To achieve this, she is keen to focus on the in-between moments that best encapsulate special connections. Producing enduring results is her forte, and she loves focusing on scenes of romance and companionship.
A blend of styles can be seen in the work of Brooklyn Conroy Photography. Owing to this versatile approach, they are able to craft pictures inspired by contemporary and traditional methods. Brooklyn is also eager to provide couples with portraits that would be ideal as generational keepsakes. She prefers to pay attention to the little details in more than one way. Her eagle-eyed nature means that she can click her camera into action to preserve loving looks and passing romantic gestures. She can also use this strength to highlight the magical details that make each celebration distinctive and personal. Some of the many other features available from this business include:
- Additional hours
- Multiple-location sessions
- Engagement photoshoots
- Digital files
One event per day, 2nd shooter, add'l hours, boudoir shoot, engagement shoot, high-res, multi. locations, slideshow
Most Popular Package
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography items do you offer?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
14 reviewsWrite a review
92 User photos
Brooklyn Conroy Photography Real Weddings
118 Photos · 26/Sep/2020
144 Photos · 12/Sep/2020
144 Photos · 08/Aug/2020
105 Photos · 25/Jul/2020
68 Photos · 19/Jun/2020
50 Photos · 08/Feb/2020
Meet the Team
Hi! I'm Brooklyn, an Ottawa Wedding Photographer. But you already knew that since you clicked on my profile. How about I let you in on some things you might not know about me?
- I am a total romantic, I always have been. My Husband Kevin is my everything, he is the reason I believe so strongly in love.
- I am a proud dog momma to a 4 year old ShihTzu named Charlie who , if i'm being honest, is a total spazz but I wouldn't want him any other way.
- I absolutely LOVE to travel! I have always had such a strong desire to travel. I didn't travel much as a kid, we mostly just traveled around Ontario. But I will never forget the first time we traveled out of the country! I was instantly hooked! I have a big list of places to visit so if you're looking for a wedding photographer who is willing and ready to travel, I think you found your match! Ask me about my Destination Travel packages.
- I Love mixology! I quit my job of four years as a Bartender at a local restaurant to pursue a job as a Ottawa Wedding Photographer full time. I never for one second regret my decision to quit and pursue my dream job, however I do miss the art of mixology. There was just something about taking simple ingredients and creating something delicious. It also allowed me to put my own spin on things. Nowadays, I use my drink mixing skills for my family and friends, but if your ever looking for a girl who can make a mean cosmo you know where to look!
In one simple answer I am a family and husband loving, coffee drinking, drink mixing, dog momma who also Loves to document people on their most important day. I’m not a typical wedding photographer. I absolutely LOVE candid photos! My pet peeve is looking at photos of couples trying to do a pose and looking uncomfortable.
I want my photos to tell your day the way it happened. That little kiss when you thought no one was looking, the glance that you give each other on the dance floor, everything that makes you both who you are. That being said, I will still get you those amazing photos that you want and deserve by strategic cues and prompts but I want you to feel like it’s just you and your love in the moment!
I’m more than an Ottawa Wedding Photographer, I’m there to help hold your train, I’m there to keep you from crying and ruining your makeup, I’m there to be with you during your most important day! That’s why I love what I do, I get to see and document people on their happiest day, while they are in the rawest form of emotion! If it sounds like we would be a good match send me a message, and we will grab a coffee (or wine) and chat!
110 Laurier Ave W K1P 1J1 Ottawa (Ontario)